• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    this isn't too surprising given McCauliffe's entrenched Democrat pedigree, his pandering to Bloomberg for campaign dollars and proximity to DC. The NoVA density of Democrats will have the same effect on the rest of the state that our 'beloved' 95 corridor has here in MD on the Western Counties and Eastern Shore.

Looks like a classic divide and conquer strategy -- failed at the National level, so pick off one state at a time.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    this isn't too surprising given McCauliffe's entrenched Democrat pedigree, his pandering to Bloomberg for campaign dollars and proximity to DC. The NoVA density of Democrats will have the same effect on the rest of the state that our 'beloved' 95 corridor has here in MD on the Western Counties and Eastern Shore.

Looks like a classic divide and conquer strategy -- failed at the National level, so pick off one state at a time.

Eh, I think NOva is small enough that it wont make a difference considering the entire rest of the state is rural. Think of it like Philly when dealing with PA...one bad apple on a very big tree.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    Not gonna happen for now. Saying you are anti gun in a purple state is basically death to your political campaign. I can’t help but feel sad for all the people that moved to VA to get away from MD though. VA will not be safe in 10-20 years. Although I guess it serves the people right for leaving. They should have stood and fought with us instead of running and now they have divided us across multiple state lines. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book and the pro gun people leaving MD are letting it happen.

We really just need an amendment to change the wording of the second to say, “The government shall never infringe upon the right to keep and bear firearms and firearm accessories.” Take out this magazine limit crap out right away.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Not gonna happen for now. Saying you are anti gun in a purple state is basically death to your political campaign. I can’t help but feel sad for all the people that moved to VA to get away from MD though. VA will not be safe in 10-20 years. Although I guess it serves the people right for leaving. They should have stood and fought with us instead of running and now they have divided us across multiple state lines. Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book and the pro gun people leaving MD are letting it happen.

We really just need an amendment to change the wording of the second to say, “The government shall never infringe upon the right to keep and bear firearms and firearm accessories.” Take out this magazine limit crap out right away.

*sigh* I guess that means I'll soon no longer be able to get head in VA, thanks to Coochie. :lol2::sad20:

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland

You cant outrun it, only delay it. So stand and fight or all die eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom