• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    For our VA and PA friends, check out the IMI Jericho 941F Pistol. These beauts are police surplus. They are semi auto surplus pistols chambered in 9mm. They are based heavily on the awesome CZ 75 design. This model in particular has a gorgeous black finish.
    imi-jericho-941f-surplus-6.jpg

AK47

Last edited:

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I got one of those from my local MD gun shop in 2017, MSP did their not-disapproved thing without an issue.

Has something changed?

Mar 13, 2013
    Been trying to get one of these OG 941 trade-ins for years now. Atlantic's check out system is saying they're prohibited in "my" (our) state. BS. They've been on the MSP handgun roster for years now and all they need to do is ship without the mag like they do everything else that comes standard with something >10rds (the policy saying they'll ship without it is right there on the item page). Considering the effort they put into getting MSP to recognize the Beryl 7.62 as a non-clone an oversight like this seems pretty silly. Trying to get through to them on this before they sell out again... So far no answer from their CS email and they use an answering service for their contact phone number. I expect this from out of state dealers but Atlantic should do better.

JRSMD

Sep 4, 2013
    Derwood
    Been trying to get one of these OG 941 trade-ins for years now. Atlantic's check out system is saying they're prohibited in "my" (our) state. BS. They've been on the MSP handgun roster for years now and all they need to do is ship without the mag like they do everything else that comes standard with something >10rds (the policy saying they'll ship without it is right there on the item page). Considering the effort they put into getting MSP to recognize the Beryl 7.62 as a non-clone an oversight like this seems pretty silly. Trying to get through to them on this before they sell out again... So far no answer from their CS email and they use an answering service for their contact phone number. I expect this from out of state dealers but Atlantic should do better.
    Try going to armslist Maryland Atlantic list stuff on the site. Click on one of their ads and it has a contact us button. Try getting through that way. Hope this helps.

Mar 13, 2013
    Ladies and gents, the issue has been fixed and Marylanders may now procure appropriate equipment for chasing down those elusive Syndicate bounties on Ganymede. Big thanks to Atlantic for fixing the issue with checkout and very much looking forward to my 941.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom