• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Again, y'all need to understand that you were being trolled from the outset of this whole thread.

The OP lit a fuse, threw that bomb in here solely to see your reactions as he attempted to do "research" on how to respond to these rhetorical arguments.

He had days and days to come in here and clarify his statements in the OP and didn't do it. Now he's upset that the title of the thread was changed to match his words and that y'all are being be ol' poopy heads for making him own his words.

I fell asleep early last night so he got off easy with a 1 week vacation from JoppaJ. He'll have an opportunity to once again come back and clarify his statements.

But, his continual shit posting and expressions that MDS is "changing for the worse" indicates to me that my give-a-shit-meter isn't going to budge in any case.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I believe his intent was to get banned. I don't know the reason, but any sane person would know that his posts in these 2 threads would get him banned. I do not know his reasoning, but my guess would be that he has one. Probably to further his business somehow. If it was not intentional, my guess is that there's something wrong.

I guess you can never know someone when all you have are words on a computer to judge them by.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I intentionally didn’t post in this thread yet because it’s a shyte show

But

I am for mandatory gun ownership and if someone wants training after they get a gun then they can volunteer for that

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I think we need mandatory training before people can exercise their right to free speech. This thread hurts my brain! :lol:
    Mandatory training my ass! Training is your responsibility!

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Just so ya'll know - OP is deliberately putting out provocative threads and statements solely to gauge the responses for rhetorical purposes.

It's worth letting people know that they are being sucked into an academic circle jerk by someone who let me know that he thinks this community basically sucks.

The problem is that the OP is proof of failure of educational in civics or logic.

He claims that schooling is required to exercise free speech. In fact an illiterate illegal can hop of a boat or over the border, and has complete First Amendment liberties including speech.

The OP is using the same mistaken logic as those claiming that "all the bill of rights are limited" and citing defamation. In fact sanctions for defamation are only applied to an individual who has been proven in a court of law to have harmed someone else by defaming them. There is NO premptive limit on speech because you may defame someone. Only a process after you do harm someone, just like no one in the firearms owning community is claiming the second amendment allows you to assault or kill someone with a firearm.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Again, y'all need to understand that you were being trolled from the outset of this whole thread.

The OP lit a fuse, threw that bomb in here solely to see your reactions as he attempted to do "research" on how to respond to these rhetorical arguments.

He had days and days to come in here and clarify his statements in the OP and didn't do it. Now he's upset that the title of the thread was changed to match his words and that y'all are being be ol' poopy heads for making him own his words.

I fell asleep early last night so he got off easy with a 1 week vacation from JoppaJ. He'll have an opportunity to once again come back and clarify his statements.

But, his continual shit posting and expressions that MDS is "changing for the worse" indicates to me that my give-a-shit-meter isn't going to budge in any case.

Seems like an Appropriate action :innocent0

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    yup

did not think you had any shits to give :) :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom