• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Houndkeeper

Gardez Bien
    I'll be at Horst & McCann this afternoon around 2-3. I know many don't use them but it's just too darn close to my house not to. If you're in that neck of the woods, stop on by if ya like.

I'll be the chick in the Yellow Corona Hat with my S&W M&P .40

Houndkeeper

Gardez Bien
    Now I wish I would have known....

How did your shootin' work out? All bullseyes?

LOL, hardly..........I've only been shooting about 4-5 months. I get to the range at least once a week, usually on Friday afternoons. It has quickly become a favorite pass time. Perhaps one of these days I'll risk posting a picture of one of my targets as long as you guys promise not to laugh. :D

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    LOL, hardly..........I've only been shooting about 4-5 months. I get to the range at least once a week, usually on Friday afternoons. It has quickly become a favorite pass time. Perhaps one of these days I'll risk posting a picture of one of my targets as long as you guys promise not to laugh. :D

Sorry, can't promise that, if I can laugh at mine then I can laugh at yours too.:D

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I was at Horst & McCann last Thurs window shoping. They need to improve their pistol selection. Being a S&W and SIG dealer, I would like to see more of a selection. They had a nice C&R .380 pistol there, I had not clue what it was but very nice.

Houndkeeper

Gardez Bien
    I was at Horst & McCann last Thurs window shoping. They need to improve their pistol selection. Being a S&W and SIG dealer, I would like to see more of a selection. They had a nice C&R .380 pistol there, I had not clue what it was but very nice.

Yes, I agree, they need to expand their selection. From what I can tell, they will try to get you what you are looking for. I see a 1911 in my distant future and will include them in my price search.

buckslugger

Jan 24, 2008
    i live right down the street from the range, let me know if you want to try out my rock island 45 ,bought at gun connection for 400 and its sweet , i go to horseassmcann as well

harvey

HarleypsychRN

Dec 31, 2007
    Harford County
    I like so many other people are unhappy with their ammo policy that I normally go to Continential to shoot. With the price of gas increasing It may be cost conscious to pay extra for the ammo and just shoot there. btw The Gun Connection has the total metal jacket ammo that is required there I believe.

jorjohn11

Feb 26, 2006
    Anne Arundel County
    Magtech

I have never shot the cleanrange ammo but I can vouch for the regular Magtech 230 grain 45. It shoots great out of any of my Kimbers. I used to shoot 3 times a week at Select Fire, years ago, and they had a sale on Magtech and I bought two cases. GOOD AMMO and the cases are good to go for reloading.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    I have never shot the cleanrange ammo but I can vouch for the regular Magtech 230 grain 45. It shoots great out of any of my Kimbers. I used to shoot 3 times a week at Select Fire, years ago, and they had a sale on Magtech and I bought two cases. GOOD AMMO and the cases are good to go for reloading.

+1 on magtech, I started shooting it in my M&P9. I liked it a lot more than other plinking ammo, I now shoot it in .38, .357 and .45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom