• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    Tio Hardiman, director of Ceasefire Illinois, was arrested last week on a charge of Domestic Battery. What's worse is that the group then found out about a similar event in 1999.

Can't make this stuff up...
    http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/...implement-rule-against-domestic-violence.html

CeaseFire Illinois’ former leader “should have volunteered” information about his 1999 domestic battery conviction to its parent agency, a spokesman said, because he was “fully aware” of and helped implement a zero-tolerance policy toward domestic violence charges.

Tio Hardiman, who lost his job at CeaseFire this week, was arrested on a new charge of domestic battery Friday for allegedly beating his wife. Cure Violence, CeaseFire’s parent group, responded with a statement the same day affirming its “zero-tolerance” policy for people charged with domestic violence or crimes against women or children.
    :innocent0

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    man, I hate hypocrites almost as much as wife beaters...

I'm sure this will get the same coverage on the evening news tonight as it would have if it was the head of the IL NRA..:rolleyes:

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    man, I hate hypocrites almost as much as wife beaters...

I'm sure this will get the same coverage on the evening news tonight as it would have if it was the head of the IL NRA..:rolleyes:

Yeah, but "beating your wives"* isn't really a huge crime if you're liberal, apparently. The media will cover this up.

* (Why yes, I do play Cards Against Humanity)

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I guess he doesn't need to worry about the state confiscating his guns. <sarc>

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Said it before...the people who are the most against firearm ownership are the people who are crazy/evil enough to use them for nefarious ends. They are trying to protect themselves from themselves with the force of law.

They cannot see people using firearms in legal/responsible ways because they themselves feel incapable of doing so. They generalize their own sh!tty attitudes onto the population at-large.

Crisium

I have a title?
    Said it before...the people who are the most against firearm ownership are the people who are crazy/evil enough to use them for nefarious ends. They are trying to protect themselves from themselves with the force of law.

They cannot see people using firearms in legal/responsible ways because they themselves feel incapable of doing so. They generalize their own sh!tty attitudes onto the population at-large.

BINGO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom