If you we're waiting to get an AR-15 until prices were reasonable...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    I second this being a good buy. I'm not getting one because I don't need the optic, but if anyone here was planning on buying an Aimpoint PRO anyway this is a great deal. 30,000 hour battery life... designed to be turned on and left on, batteries changed every 3 years.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I second this being a good buy. I'm not getting one because I don't need the optic, but if anyone here was planning on buying an Aimpoint PRO anyway this is a great deal. 30,000 hour battery life... designed to be turned on and left on, batteries changed every 3 years.

If you buy it, I will buy the aimpoint from you for a slightly reduced price.

Justin B.C.

Walken is a scary clown!!
    Dec 25, 2012
    Pretty sick. I sent the link to some family members who were interested in buying and/or building one. Thanks.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    While this is a great deal and I highly recommend the Aimpoint PRO; be forewarned that PSA is notoriously slow. They say 15 days to assemble, but they often take longer. Also they are hard to contact. They do make a good rifle though if you don't mind waiting in the dark for a while.

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    Some FFLs consider the sport a HBAR so its cash and carry at that point. That might influence your decision depending on your situation.

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    Anyone know of an FFL doing this? I'm not in a huge rush so it is more about the value/deal for me than the timeline but still trying to support IP FFL's with positive attitudes none the less. That doesn't mean I'm pinching pennies, just would rather buy the best bang for the buck than any thing. Positive attitudes means they understand "may release" means "can and should release unless denied comes back within 7 days"; blah, blah, blah on lawsuits because that is some thing that can happen at any time to any one for any reason.

Call Engage Armament, they are an IP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom