• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    If you have never stopped by 2A, you definitely need to! I generally keep to a select few FFL's over the years, but after a friend told me to hit them up in my search for a pistol platform to work with for IDPA I did just that. These guys were not just helpful, but just a good group of people. Not that many places these days where gun talk and car talk happen in the same establishment, haha.

Thanks for the help guys, definitely will be back to pick up that Sig 320 or order that Glock 34 MOS when I make up my mind!

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I've been with 2A from the very beginning, back when it was just the owner in a smaller shop a few doors down.

The crew, knowledge, level of service, everything is as good as it gets. I've been buying/selling and dealing with gun shops since the early 80's and in my opinion this is the best gun shop I've ever found.

I've pointed many folks to 2A, and personally driven or met several friends there. Some didn't even know what they wanted, but the good folks at 2A helped them figure it out, gave them an education and hooked them up with the right gun.

The more popular they become, the longer it takes for me to have a chat or get something; but it's worth it. I try to stop in every few weeks, if even just to take a look and say hi. If you are a trusted customer/friend, here's a hint... they like free food. :) You bring in a pizza now and then, and it will pay dividends!

I only buy guns from other shops by exception, 2A_S&S is the shop. Prices are fair, its ok to pay for the extras they provide, and if you have a problem with a gun you purchased from them, they'll take a look or give you good advice.

100% recommended.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I visited once while meeting another mds member. Very impressed with the shop. Maybe one day I'll get around to purchasing something. :D

BillH

Exalted Grand Poo-bah
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2009
    Ellicott City, MD
    I buy most of my guns there. The guys are just great to deal with. My #1 favorite gun shop.

Highly recommended...

Bill Hanrahan
    Ellicott City

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    I really can't add much more to what has already been said. Totally worth the drive from Frederick!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I've been with 2A from the very beginning, back when it was just the owner in a smaller shop a few doors down.

The crew, knowledge, level of service, everything is as good as it gets. I've been buying/selling and dealing with gun shops since the early 80's and in my opinion this is the best gun shop I've ever found.

I've pointed many folks to 2A, and personally driven or met several friends there. Some didn't even know what they wanted, but the good folks at 2A helped them figure it out, gave them an education and hooked them up with the right gun.

The more popular they become, the longer it takes for me to have a chat or get something; but it's worth it. I try to stop in every few weeks, if even just to take a look and say hi. If you are a trusted customer/friend, here's a hint... they like free food. :) You bring in a pizza now and then, and it will pay dividends!

I only buy guns from other shops by exception, 2A_S&S is the shop. Prices are fair, its ok to pay for the extras they provide, and if you have a problem with a gun you purchased from them, they'll take a look or give you good advice.

100% recommended.

Get a room!

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    2A has been my go to for a while now. I'm glad I found them. Mark has always looked out for me, Tom has always tried to get me to pick up the latest and greatest and Seth helped me out with some build issues and set up my form 4's for my suppressors. As of a couple days ago, I found my next rifle lol...... My list just gets bigger..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom