• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    ... You can still support by writing letters, emails, and making telephone calls to keep pressure on your representatives. I am going to double my efforts today.

If you are going to Annapolis today you can still make phone calls.

LETS NOT GIVE THEM A DAY OFF JUST BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU ARE IN ANNAPOLIS!

Last edited:

Hal3

Feb 2, 2013
    UMD
    As someone who isnt a full blown resident of Maryland, do my calls/emails still count? I read somewhere that if you arent part of their district they just ignore you.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    As someone who isnt a full blown resident of Maryland, do my calls/emails still count? I read somewhere that if you arent part of their district they just ignore you.

Does not matter. I see you may be a student, so you are "in" MD the same way "undocumented guests" are "in" MD. Call the Judiciary Committee and the legislators who represent the area where you are located. VA tried to limit college students from voting but got smacked don by the courts. Expressing your opinion as a resident is no different; reps just want to know if you are in their district so they can see if they should send you a letter response.

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    I'm praying and sending letters all today, I will call when the supervisor's not on my shoulder.

Thanks to those who were able to get today off!!! Let's give em hell!

livefreeordie

Feb 1, 2013
    is it worth coming after 1pm? Maybe even as late as 2pm? I made it to the townhall last night but getting out of work today is tough to say the least.

FlatsFlite

Aug 6, 2012
    King George, VA

I'm a military spouse and technically not a Maryland resident; however, I never tell them that. I just tell them I live in Charles County.

When someone say's I live out of their district, I simply say, "While it's true I do not live in your district, your vote affects my rights just as much as those who do."

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Thanks to all who going today, I am unable to but appreciate your help in fighting for my 2A rights! I emailed to help as much as I could.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Sadly my work schedule prohibits me from attending, but I will double up on my emails and phone calls today. For those who are in Annapolis today, I wish you all the best of luck and say thanks for making the trip.

rwatson

Feb 7, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Unfortunately I am unable to get off due to work obligations. I did send out some emails this morning.

Thank you to all of you who are going this morning!

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I am a member of AGC. I sent mail using their system, and the one the Ruger site has. We definitely need to let the elected officials know they can be UNelected. :)

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    calls and emails going out... unfortunately my dept decided on this week to host a global management meeting..

I've gotta call that damn Ron Young today!

fjm0008

Jun 27, 2012
    Arnold
    I cannot be there today, Annual conference call that I cannot miss. I did send my second round of emails. Here is what I sent:
    I urge you to look outside today and realize that the current proposals to infringe on the rights of the people of Maryland are not acceptable. Ridiculous laws like banning inanimate objects and declaring gun free zones do nothing and the people are not going to accept being labeled a criminal because they want to protect their loved ones. Any law that you support today regarding restricting peoples rights or making it difficult for law abiding citizens to defend themselves will also define your political future.

Thank you for your service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom