• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    you can load from your back pockets if you don't have mag pouches. also, say what you have and maybe someone can bring some for you.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I am very interested in this (as well as joining the Thurmont club)... may show up to see/watch with youngest and wife.... Gathering gear, got holster, mags, ammo.. but not mag pouches yet...

I should have a spare double mag pouch (fits double stack mags) that I'd let you borrow for the day. I'd have to confirm when get home b/c my roommate is going to be borrowing some gear from me as well.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    bummer.

I'm doing steel challenge in morning and uspsa afternoon at peacemaker Saturday, hope to see you there.
    I think after last month they expect me to be there to RO one of the squads.
    I have been trying to overcome a couple of issues in both my .22 raceguns. I have one in the open gun solved but I am still having the same issue in both handguns that I don't have in my 15-22 rifle. Short of replacing all the internal parts I am somewhat stumped.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    Would like to confirm.... but its dependent on wife.. if she comes its strictly watching... if not then I'm free to play.... will remember to not wear my tight jeans so I could put my mags in the back pocket

I have a mag pouch that you can use.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I think after last month they expect me to be there to RO one of the squads.

yeah you have me to thank for that (or not). they asked me and i was already signed for uspsa am and pm and knew that you were going so suggested they see if you were interested. i did tell them i would help in AM this weekend if they needed it.

hope you get your guns working.

jbollman

MDCreeper
    Jul 9, 2009
    Shooters,
    The match is confirmed and everyone is approved to shoot. The weather looks to be partly cloudy, high of 74 and no rain. Don't forget the sunscreen and a cold non-alcoholic beverage. All new shooters must arrive by 8AM, and please bring your gear with you to the orientation. All other shooters must arrive by 9AM to assist with setup. Thurmont is a cold range, unless you are active LE. Do not handle your pistols until you have been instructed to do so by me or a SO. If you have a Maryland concealed permit you may arrive holstered with no mag and empty chamber.

We have 6 IDPA-legal stages and two Fun Stages to celebrate the 4th. Please bring at least 130 rounds, although the match total is about 110 rounds. Please bring $15, exact change is preferred.

We will honor the 4th at the beginning of the match with an brief reading of the Declaration of Independence and Pledge of Allegiance.

All shooters must stay until everything is stowed in the Konex or the barn and trash has been emptied.

jbollman

MDCreeper
    Jul 9, 2009
    Sorry, I had to back out of this match. I had a conflict come up.
    I hope you guys have a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom