I think I'm gonna build a water-cooled 10/22.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Zombie thread, all the more need for a real beltfed.

Wish someone would bring these back, Lakeside went out of business and they never worked 100% without lot of tweaking. I would think the design could be simplified pretty easily, there isn't much to it.

1919a4550.jpg

P.S. I have the Razorback, its a neat gun but never 100% even on top shelf ammo. Also there are a lot of small easily broken parts. Not sure where I am going to get replacements.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Cool idea.

I've wanted to build a 4 gun SKS contraption for years.

All guns sitting side by side.

Trigger actuating cams would be secured along a main rod with cams at 0-90-180-270.

Trigger rod attached to an electric motor.

Never could figure out if the electric motor and switch turned it into a machine gun or not even though the triggers are tripped one at a time and reset after firing and cycling.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Cool idea.

I've wanted to build a 4 gun SKS contraption for years.

All guns sitting side by side.

Trigger actuating cams would be secured along a main rod with cams at 0-90-180-270.

Trigger rod attached to an electric motor.

Never could figure out if the electric motor and switch turned it into a machine gun or not even though the triggers are tripped one at a time and reset after firing and cycling.

Sounds like a North Korean imitation of
    300px-28_mm_AA_gun.jpg

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I did just what you described and built the worlds first truly water cooled ruger 10/22 that resembles a browning 1917 water cooled machine gun. I also built an air cooled version that resembles a browning 1919. I use the bmf activator crank fire accessory trigger device and crank fire them like a Gatling gun. I use the MWG magazine that holds 50 rounds and I also use the 30 round banana mags. I plan to produce these in the future and have designed a belt feed for the ruger 10/22 that I am working on prototyping. Here's a pic and a link to the Florida shooters network where I am a member and hang out and where I posted how I built them and am continuing to fabricate an improved prototype that will allow interchangability between an air cooling shroud and a water jacket using one standardized fake receiver. Now I just gotta get the belt feed completed for it.

Below, how I built them.

http://floridashootersnetwork.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=32080

Below latest video of my water cooled and air cooled Ruger 10/22's crank firing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFkGUC7Bo5U

2644285300099763970S600x600Q85.jpg

I guess someone bought the domain............

d0f36906b2c22f2f31464ae341525cb4_zps1a056951.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom