• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    A buddy of mine had a set he decided he didn't want so I snagged them for cheap. Dan at GC was nice enough to throw them on the G21 Gen 4 I had just bought from him. (At a great price, *insert shameless GC plug here.*)

I really like how the rear sight is blacked out (unless it's dark.) The front sight is also a little bit thinner than the similar Trijicon or Meprolight offering, I believe, and let's a little more light through.

During the day, they're great, because the front sight is slightly thinner, for slightly more precise shots, and because the rear sight is blacked out, I pick up the front sight much more quickly.

Mine are green front/yellow rear, which I had never tried before. I have to say I really like them. I definitely pick up the front sight much more quickly than the 3 green dots (which I have on Trijicons on another gun.)

There is also the Ameriglo Pro Operators, and without going to look them up, I believe the difference is a wider rear sight notch, and slightly longer sight radius as they go back all the way to the rear of the frame. However, the rear sight is rounded and doesn't easily allow for one handed slide manipulations (racking it on a belt/holster or something.)

I snapped a couple crappy pics just in case you guys were curious. I really like these sights. :thumbsup:

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom