• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JWBanshee

Jul 1, 2009
    If this is residential, The tenats have more rights than you do. Just file the failure to pay rent forms, then file for the warrent of restitution, schedule eviction, they can pay you when the sheriff show up and stay, however on the third time, do tsake there cash as they think all is good, then have the sheriff forcable remove them and put their worldly possessions on the curb. You dont need no stinking lawyer.
    Commerical thats a whole different animal.
    JW

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    Turn off the power and sweat em out.

I make sure the power is in the tenants name...
    the only utility I put in my name is the water.... since the water if its not paid they will put a lien on your property.

Spot I hope you got your answers if not my brother is an attorney and I can forward him the questions...

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Turn off the power and sweat em out.

Very bad idea. I know a landlord who included power in the rent. He had several tennants not paying rent. He cut their power and in addition to making eviction all but impossible after that he spent a little time in jail. The law is difeniately slanted in the deadbeat tennant's favor.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    give them a 'pay rent or quit'... gives them 3 days to pay up or leave... then formal eviction notice... if its your first go around definately use a lawyer... or if theyre zombies I can eradicate them for you... for a small fee... that may or may not be a tax write off... wait I forgot who was in office... the small fee is accompanied by a larger excise and import tax... so go with the lawyer
    Wait, what is this "import tax" about... I say we throw your tea in the river.... That's just not right..

mustang69

mustang69
    Nov 6, 2011
    Great Mills MD
    Tell the squatters there's a gun range at the bottom of a tall cliff and send em walking off the end. There probably dumb enough to walk off it them selves but just give Auckland a call and let him run up the rear with the chainsaw and take care of the stragglers.

On a more professional note....look up a man name Clark vargas..... Very well known "range saver"....he helped Berwin rod and gun keep there range going among many others and he can help you find any legal loop holes to keep your range up and running.

Good luck

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Tell the squatters there's a gun range at the bottom of a tall cliff and send em walking off the end. There probably dumb enough to walk off it them selves but just give Auckland a call and let him run up the rear with the chainsaw and take care of the stragglers.

On a more professional note....look up a man name Clark vargas..... Very well known "range saver"....he helped Berwin rod and gun keep there range going among many others and he can help you find any legal loop holes to keep your range up and running.

Good luck

maybe try reading first...... last post was in august and he was talking about rentals not a range.....

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I'd like to know an update on this.......my brother had a woman in the military who lived in his house. She refused to pay her bills and due to some new law he couldn't get her evicted because he didn't grab her SSN on the lease. He trusted that she was military she would pay.....wrong. Something to do with a veteran. Hes got one now that is attempting to make payments but isn't getting the full amount to him every month..........what a pain in the ass.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    There will be no updates on this, so I'm going to put it to rest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom