• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    My view is if letting someone put 25-50 rounds down range is hurting my handguns, then I am buying the wrong type of firearms. Now of course, if I had some rare or exotic handgun, I might feel different about that one gun.

Both members supplied quality ammo, so who cares.

Shooter X was interested in the S&W M&P and the SIG P226, shooter Y was interested in the P226 and the SIG P2022. All in 9mm.

Well obviously the P226 is the best choice :)

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    You bastard!!! Just kidding of course-- as I have said before, I've met more people I'd consider friends through this website in the last year than I have met in the last many years--- great community here at MDS!!!!

Now I'm going to go right over to smith-wesson.com and do some more research on the M & P, which wasn't even on my radar a week ago, you bastard!!!:lol2::lol:

If this is your kind of angst, bring it on!!!

Thanks again Mike-- and good to meet you!:thumbsup:

Up until I got a M&P 9mm Pro, my favorite was my Sig P226 9mm......but the M&P Pro is just SCHWEEEET...... :party29:

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Shopping around usually solves everything. You may not be able to decide between Gun X and Gun Y, but if you go over to Engage or Shooter's Discount and Andy/Lou has a beautiful example of Gun Y at a price you're willing to pay, you'll buy it.

If anything, this is a good problem to have. Otherwise, you'll be making yourself crazy trying to find a certain gun and may end up paying too much.

bys8

Jan 13, 2012
    Exactly.
    Got my daughters from Lou. Going to get another for other daughter. While I'm there who knows?? Beretta, glock, whatever looks good because you can at trade in prices.

Thanks, Lou

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Definitely 9mm -- want to be able to afford to shoot it and with 3 young kids in sports and what not I have zero time to start reloading .45's....
    Come on dude, you can do it. I just got the last of my stuff for reloading delivered today. Now all I need is to "make" some brass!

I got .45 dies already...:innocent0:innocent0:innocent0:innocent0

oldsarge

Old & Crusty
    Jan 14, 2009
    Calvert County
    Definitely 9mm -- want to be able to afford to shoot it and with 3 young kids in sports and what not I have zero time to start reloading .45's....

Lou had some sweet police trade ins with night sights priced in the mid $300's. They looked to be in real good shape and maintained well. I would have got one but with the M&P .45 and .357, I just could not justify a 9mm when he had a mini-14 calling my name.:rolleyes:

MdMedic

Jan 15, 2010
    Mechanicsville, Md.
    I had a similar dilemma. I wanted something in a .40 S&W.
    Couldn't decide between:
    Glock 23
    Sig 229
    Sig 2022
    Smith & Wesson M&P ( also VTAC)
    Springfield XD (also the XDM)

I fell in love with the 2022. Same platform as the 229 but with the polymer frame. Shoots like a dream and almost half the $$

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom