• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Here is what happened, the other day member X posted that he was considering several different handguns. I sent this member a PM saying I could meet him at the range on Monday AM and I would bring two of the handguns he was considering. He would be free to try both guns out.

Member X puts rounds down range and ends up torn between the two handguns.

Then another member approaches me at the range and says that someone at the counter knew I had two the two handguns that this member was considering. I let him try the handguns. Again, this member is now looking at both guns and saying "I can't decide".

I love causing torment.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Two hands ... Two handguns ... What's the problem ?

It worked for Bruce Willis.

Attachments

• willis.jpg
      willis.jpg
      21.9 KB · Views: 666

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    This is the type of angst we like to see on MDS. Good on you for offering a fellow shooter the chance to shoot your firearms to help make his decision.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    This is the type of angst we like to see on MDS. Good on you for offering a fellow shooter the chance to shoot your firearms to help make his decision.

My view is if letting someone put 25-50 rounds down range is hurting my handguns, then I am buying the wrong type of firearms. Now of course, if I had some rare or exotic handgun, I might feel different about that one gun.

Both members supplied quality ammo, so who cares.

What were the two handguns ?

Shooter X was interested in the S&W M&P and the SIG P226, shooter Y was interested in the P226 and the SIG P2022. All in 9mm.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Here is what happened, the other day member X posted that he was considering several different handguns. I sent this member a PM saying I could meet him at the range on Monday AM and I would bring two of the handguns he was considering. He would be free to try both guns out.

Member X puts rounds down range and ends up torn between the two handguns.

Then another member approaches me at the range and says that someone at the counter knew I had two the two handguns that this member was considering. I let him try the handguns. Again, this member is now looking at both guns and saying "I can't decide".

I love causing torment.

You bastard!!! Just kidding of course-- as I have said before, I've met more people I'd consider friends through this website in the last year than I have met in the last many years--- great community here at MDS!!!!

Now I'm going to go right over to smith-wesson.com and do some more research on the M & P, which wasn't even on my radar a week ago, you bastard!!!:lol2::lol:

If this is your kind of angst, bring it on!!!

Thanks again Mike-- and good to meet you!:thumbsup:

blitzburgh55

May 23, 2011
    You bastard!!! Just kidding of course-- as I have said before, I've met more people I'd consider friends through this website in the last year than I have met in the last many years--- great community here at MDS!!!!

Now I'm going to go right over to smith-wesson.com and do some more research on the M & P, which wasn't even on my radar a week ago, you bastard!!!:lol2::lol:

If this is your kind of angst, bring it on!!!

Thanks again Mike-- and good to meet you!:thumbsup:

What caliber are you looking for?

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011

I suggest the M&P .45. But then I also really like the FNP .45 Competition. M&P 9mm is really good too if you're looking at 9mm. But so was the HK P30. And G17/G19. Tormented....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom