• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    the best thing is that they can have if shipped here before 10/1/13 and I dont need to go through an FFL. Hope I can get it before they add it to the list.

Check out the Specs on this thing.
    Caliber BFG .50 Cal
    Capacity:Belt fed
    Rate: unlimited

Weight:6.4 kg
    Country of Origin:Korea

PM me if you want to set up a group buy!

Ive got the company owner on the phone and he said we can get a group rate and he will throw in 10,000 rounds of ammo per purchase!!

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    The great thing about the BFG9000....

They aren't regulated by the BATF, there's no mention of them in SB-281, they fire caseless .50 ammunition with exploding plasma bullets, and they're powerful enough to destroy entire buildings!!!

Who needs assault rifles, when we can buy these puppies over-the-counter!!!

Go ahead Maryland Senate, pass your stupid law!

:bannana:

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I guess this is a loophole because it should be common sense that these should be banned! However I think this would be excellent for home defense! I know the technology is a little newer, but can these be pack-a-punched? If so sign me up!

jettoblack

Jan 23, 2013
    Wasn't the BFG9000 used in a bunch of mass shootings outside the USA? That gun is a super murdering machine and I'm shocked it isn't banned in SB281...

flyingblind

Oct 3, 2012
    Wasn't the BFG9000 used in a bunch of mass shootings outside the USA? That gun is a super murdering machine and I'm shocked it isn't banned in SB281...

Dude please delete this post, the thing in Malaysia was done by christian extremists the chosen tool was just that, a choice, they could have just as easily use an AK14

We dont need to feed them ideas btw I committed to 10, at a price of 2154.00 which is cheap considering it includes all that ammo. Just to make life easy Im having them shipped here. If I dont sell 10 here ill put them on the internet.

Delivery time should be right about december 1st 2013, what a XMAS present

obnoxious2

Jan 18, 2013
    district 21 - hunger games
    Dude please delete this post, the thing in Malaysia was done by christian extremists the chosen tool was just that, a choice, they could have just as easily use an AK14

We dont need to feed them ideas btw I committed to 10, at a price of 2154.00 which is cheap considering it includes all that ammo. Just to make life easy Im having them shipped here. If I dont sell 10 here ill put them on the internet.

Delivery time should be right about december 1st 2013, what a XMAS present

Are you serious or jokes? It comes with 10k ammo?! I don't see how the guy is not going to go out of business.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    No joke, they actually engineered a working BFG9000 based on the fictitious one. Shoots .50 caliber caseless plasma bullets, so there are no federal restrictions since it's a completely new form of firearm.

We can only hope that the politicians in Annapolis don't find out about this, and try to sneak in a last-minute addition to the SB-281.... or we're doomed.

Waitwhat

Feb 19, 2013
    Are there any aftermarket parts available? I'm definitely interested, but only if I can get a shoulder thing that goes up for it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Guys! We're not supposed to post about loopholes. I've had my BFG9000 for a few years now and don't want it put on the banned list! It's great for "hunting deer" since I don't like tracking them. I like the flash-compensator that it comes with and the multiple bayonet lugs that give you lots of options. I can shoot multiple deer all at once and then skin them with one of the bayonets on it. It's uber-cool, and will definately be banned along with my glock 7 if you guys don't hush!!! Also, it may be belt-fed but it ships with lots of ludicrous capacity magazines that you can use instead. I once ran so many of those magazines through it that it turned plaid.

c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    Only police and the military and DHS should have access to BFG9000's. The barrel shrouds end up going up too far, and the disposable magazines will just create littering problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JBIRD EST.1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom