• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpefley21

Jan 26, 2014
    Fred Co.
    As the title states, I just recently got a 15-22. And man, I can not wait to send some rounds down range. It looks like a very fun gun to shoot. Just waiting on the weather to break. But that cant be soon enough. Anyone else own one? :thumbsup:

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I actually just ordered one for my wife to replace her 10/22 takedown. She didn't like shooting my AR because it as too powerful but preferred that style versus the Ruger. Baby steps...:innocent0

Also have my papers in for a Sparrow which I hope to get by summer. Now I just have to find some standard capacity magazines.

woodrow76

May 27, 2011
    Cecil-tucky
    You won't be disappointed, I love mine. It is fun and great gun to shoot. Although I'm interested in trying out the Beretta ARX160, looks like it could be fun too.

Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    We ended up getting one instead of a 10/22 mostly because of the adjustable stock. The whole family shoots it for fun - favorite target it the "battleship game" target that can be found in most of the larger gun shops. We play it 5 shots per person or team then switch, using a spotting scope to confirm hits and misses.

It does a pretty good job of dinging a 6 inch steel disk at 100 yards as well.

jackpollard

Dec 26, 2013
    Outside Union Bridge, MD.
    Nice man, I picked one up a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hit the range. Hope you have plenty of .22lr if not check out gunbot.com and put an alarm for .22lr and be fast! I put on a fore grip, seemed to be calling for it. You gonna scope it?

roady

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2012
    Eastern Shore
    My daughters. This is a fun gun to shoot and easy to handle for her.

Attachments

• DSC01346_small.jpg
      DSC01346_small.jpg
      24.3 KB · Views: 280

jpefley21

Jan 26, 2014
    Fred Co.
    Nice man, I picked one up a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hit the range. Hope you have plenty of .22lr if not check out gunbot.com and put an alarm for .22lr and be fast! I put on a fore grip, seemed to be calling for it. You gonna scope it?

Maybe not scope it, possibly a red dot. I dont like irons.

jpefley21

Jan 26, 2014
    Fred Co.
    All you guys that put pics up, Im pretty jealous. They look amazing! Even the pink tiger camo. Mine came black. I would like mine to have been like a dust or tan camo. I'd like to put a bi-pod or angled grip along with a flashlight. Something different... I might be shooting it this weekend depending if the weathers holds.

SB281 Blaster

Feb 4, 2014
    Queenstown
    Put a SlideFire on mine and it rips off 25 rounds and is very easy to control. The funnest rifle on the rack. For about the same money another super fun gun is a Sub2000 with a 31 9mm Glock mag. Enjoy.

Last edited:

jpefley21

Jan 26, 2014
    Fred Co.
    Put a SlideFire on mine and it rips off 25 rounds and is very easy to control. The funnest rifle on the rack. For about the same money another supper fun gun is a Sub2000 with a 31 9mm Glock mag. Enjoy.

Thanks! And I was look at the Sub 2000's. They look fun as hell too! I bought my 15-22 for 525 with 5 mags and two stocks, both adjustable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom