• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    My letter was waiting for me when I got home from work. WOOHOO!!!

:party29::party29:

Now I just need some freakin money. ;)
    Now take it one step further and get your FFL. Cost about $300 and takes about 90-120 days. If you're an FFL MD laws won't apply because you won't own any guns they're all inventory. If all MD gun owners got their FFL that'd put a wrench into O'Malley's plans.

chompers

Nov 8, 2012
    Grats. I got mine but have yet to make use of it. Better to have and not need...

chubby

Feb 13, 2013
    My wife got mine out of the mailbox yesterday while I was cutting the grass!! Took about a month and a half to get! Problem is, I was able to find and take ownership of the additions to the safe in the last 3 months and future purchases will be highly fronded upon by the significant other if you know what I mean!

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    My wife got mine out of the mailbox yesterday while I was cutting the grass!! Took about a month and a half to get! Problem is, I was able to find and take ownership of the additions to the safe in the last 3 months and future purchases will be highly fronded upon by the significant other if you know what I mean!

I just said that I'm on a personal buying spree up through 10/1. After that, it's all about you, hon!

now is that not funny or what?
    the state police have the man power to process the collectors paperwork and check you out in 4 to 5 weeks for free.
    but they do not have the man power to process your purchase paperwork and check you out in less than 60 days for $10.
    note maryland law requires them to check your background out for collector status at the same level as for a purchase.
    just an other reseaon the 60 days is BS.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    now is that not funny or what?
    the state police have the man power to process the collectors paperwork and check you out in 4 to 5 weeks for free.
    but they do not have the man power to process your purchase paperwork and check you out in less than 60 days for $10.
    note maryland law requires them to check your background out for collector status at the same level as for a purchase.
    just an other reseaon the 60 days is BS.

Shhh. Be careful what you say or they'll figure out their mistake and start dragging feet on the DCs. Well, more than they are now anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom