• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I passed them by so many times in the walmart case,,, but for some reason, all of a sudden I have a cravin for a Marlin M60 in S.S.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I bought one at Walmart maybe 12 -13 years ago. Shoots well.

Attachments

• Marlin 60 b.jpg
      Marlin 60 b.jpg
      135.8 KB · Views: 58
    • Marlin 60.jpg
      Marlin 60.jpg
      137.2 KB · Views: 58
    I have the blued model and it's the best shooting 22 rifle I own. I use to have a Remington model 41 that was probably more accurate but not by much. Ex wife got it in the divorce along with my break action 410 model 812. In all honesty I had no idea they made it in SS.

Bigsawer

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2017
    Cecil
    When in LGS, it's on my list of "grab if I see one". I've been looking at dropping one into a cool Boyds stock.

yellowfin

Pro 2A Gastronome
    Jul 30, 2010
    Lancaster, PA
    Absolutely love mine, picked it up in a pawn shop 20 years ago for $50 because someone stuck a .22mag in the feed tube and they couldn't figure out what was wrong.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Absolutely love mine, picked it up in a pawn shop 20 years ago for $50 because someone stuck a .22mag in the feed tube and they couldn't figure out what was wrong.
    I picked one up for $130 a few years back with the same problem. Fortunately, the store I bought it from had someone who could take care of the problem.

Sirex