• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob.mwp

Jul 5, 2023
    Hazard County
    New to here. Wife and I just got our HQL and W&C. Believe it or not she's the one that pushed for it and now I'm starting to get the bug! Excited to learn some things poking around. Thanks!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Welcome! There's a wealth of information here from a lot of great folks - for me it's kind of addicting, hence my post count. :o

And don't worry about whether or not you're asking a dumb question - I can assure you from my own experience, if you ask a dumb question, someone will quickly let you know! :lol2:

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Welcome! There's a wealth of information here from a lot of great folks - for me it's kind of addicting, hence my post count. :o

And don't worry about whether or not you're asking a dumb question - I can assure you from my own experience, if you ask a dumb question, someone will quickly let you know! :lol2:
    They sure will.

rob.mwp

Jul 5, 2023
    Hazard County
    I hate that you hate introductions.

And welcome!
    Appreciate the welcome! I dislike that you hate the fact that I hate introductions!

I hate them because they're not real (mostly). I say "hi" anonymously from my keyboard while trying to show my "best side". All good and fine.... but 6 months from now you will have a completely different understanding of me and I of you. So they're kind of pointless (to me).

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Appreciate the welcome! I dislike that you hate the fact that I hate introductions!

I hate them because they're not real (mostly). I say "hi" anonymously from my keyboard while trying to show my "best side". All good and fine.... but 6 months from now you will have a completely different understanding of me and I of you. So they're kind of pointless (to me).
    We have a meetup July 23 at Pub Dog in Westminster. Come by and say hi in person.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    If you can make the meet up, go for it. Per my review MDS is a welcoming bunch, with a few disfunctional loosers who have no nowledge of grammer and have pecidillo's.

Peace!
    ;)
    weere not loosers. So they're. hmph.

Welcome aboard. We are the Addams Family but all good. You should go to Pub Dog in Westminster... Not the Columbia one.

rob.mwp

Jul 5, 2023
    Hazard County
    If you can make the meet up, go for it. Per my review MDS is a welcoming bunch, with a few disfunctional loosers who have no nowledge of grammer and have pecidillo's.

Peace!
    ;)
    Had to look up pecidillo's
    weere not loosers. So they're. hmph.

Welcome aboard. We are the Addams Family but all good. You should go to Pub Dog in Westminster... Not the Columbia one.
    I will see... not sure where we'll be that weekend, but I can try

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom