• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    So Sportsmans Guide has American Eagle .223 at $8.83 a box for Buyer's Club members.
    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?p=WX2&i=281893

Shipping is $5.99 for just one box.

There are four coupon codes that allow Buyer's Club members to get $10 off an order of $10 or more. Unfortunately, it's only one use per member per coupon. I have already used two of them ordering single boxes of ammo, so I used the remaining two to order single boxes of this ammo.

Here are the codes for those of you who are members.
    SN124
    SN786
    SN664
    SN636

Attachments

• The Sportsman's Guide - Hunting & Outdoor Gear, Shooting Supplies, Military Surplus, Survival Ge.png
      The Sportsman's Guide - Hunting & Outdoor Gear, Shooting Supplies, Military Surplus, Survival Ge.png
      6.2 KB · Views: 954

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    You the man, thanks!

Also, you can add anything over a little more than a dollar and get it free because coupon does not include shipping.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Coupon codes

So Sportsmans Guide has American Eagle .223 at $8.83 a box for Buyer's Club members.
    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?p=WX2&i=281893

Shipping is $5.99 for just one box.

There are four coupon codes that allow Buyer's Club members to get $10 off an order of $10 or more. Unfortunately, it's only one use per member per coupon. I have already used two of them ordering single boxes of ammo, so I used the remaining two to order single boxes of this ammo.

Here are the codes for those of you who are members.
    SN124
    SN786
    SN664
    SN636

Thanks, I ordered one for tonight, get more tomorrow. :-)

My question is: WHERE DO YOU GET THE COUPON CODES FROM? I see these on almost every site, but.......where the heck are the codes!!!! hahahaha:D

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Nice!! Thanks for posting this- I pass over these emails all the time, now I realize I should take note. Got 3 for the AR, and picked up one of those expensive boxes of 22 that I would never buy any other time, just to try it out...Wanted to see if it's special:innocent0

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Thanks, I ordered one for tonight, get more tomorrow. :-)

My question is: WHERE DO YOU GET THE COUPON CODES FROM? I see these on almost every site, but.......where the heck are the codes!!!! hahahaha:D

Usually they email them to you, but these I actually never got emailed to me. I Google "sportsmansguide coupon code" every now and then. I actually do the same for every vendor I intend on buying from and quite often I find something good. It's a good thing for a broke college student to do.

Here is a good source for them.
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/sportsmansguide.com

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Usually they email them to you, but these I actually never got emailed to me. I Google "sportsmansguide coupon code" every now and then. I actually do the same for every vendor I intend on buying from and quite often I find something good. It's a good thing for a broke college student to do.

Here is a good source for them.
    http://www.retailmenot.com/view/sportsmansguide.com

You aren't broke if you can afford gun stuff just saying I never like that broke college student shit when I was in college. :rolleyes:

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    And here is another $10 off, no minimum coupon. I have no idea if it's club only, but it apparently does not expire until 3/31/2014.

SN920

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom