• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    I'll have to check into that, but I've still got to get those f***ing fingerprints done, it'll have to wait for a couple of weeks.

Tell Dean to throw it on his FFL pick, up, and have him hold on to it in the shop until your HQL is done. Im sure he would!

I didnt know Traditions made 44 mags. I thought they just made black powder stuff. He had a Traditions 44 Mag Single Action in stock.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Tell Dean to throw it on his FFL pick, up, and have him hold on to it in the shop until your HQL is done. Im sure he would!

I didnt know Traditions made 44 mags. I thought they just made black powder stuff. He had a Traditions 44 Mag Single Action in stock.

I'll call Dean tomorrow.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sweet! I could put my M40 int that one!

07M40A1106mmRecoillessRifle.jpg

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    They had ones bigger than that at the Sportsman show in Harrisburg.

Funny, they claim it's the 'worlds largest gun safe'. Specs says this beast is 10 Feet tall! 6 feet wide, and 4 feet deep.:eek:

I miss western MD. Used to go every Labor Day weekend with a bunch of hooligans to a place outside Friendsville. We would take all the guns, ammo, and beer we could and have at it! $200 cases of ammo and steel cored 7.62's, those were the days.

XcheckR, I'm pretty sure there's only one of you. You used to drive around in one of them Jeeps I think?

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I think that is the same one that was on display at the Eastern Sports Show in Harrisburg two years ago. I have pictures of my son standing on one of the upper shelves of that thing.

G20

Feb 18, 2013
    I wonder if that is the same trailer they used to ship it from Mexico - did anyone check inside for stowaways? :shocked4:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I don't know, I'm thinking Chartreuse Green instead of yellow. Makes it a little more manly.

If size matters, then that's a matter of fact!

Jim Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom