• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dapefley

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Hughesville MD
    Maybe should have "Get Mopar's CZ82 cherry" shoot! I have a couple boxes of 9 Mak.

Well hold up... I just ordered mine... My first time ordering a gun online, and popped my C&R cherry on one to boot. :lol: I just picked up an ammo can worth of ammo, and as soon as I get my new toy, plan on riding her long and hard :innocent0 If my CZ-82 comes in, before we all battle for Mopar to handle ours :lol2: then I will bring mine out to the shoot as well. :party29:

Oh yea, why do I feel AMAZING, having purchased a hand gun online, and having it delivered right to my front door?? Maybe because it's a big _ _ to certain political individuals. :cool:

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Well hold up... I just ordered mine... My first time ordering a gun online, and popped my C&R cherry on one to boot. :lol: I just picked up an ammo can worth of ammo, and as soon as I get my new toy, plan on riding her long and hard :innocent0 If my CZ-82 comes in, before we all battle for Mopar to handle ours :lol2: then I will bring mine out to the shoot as well. :party29:

Oh yea, why do I feel AMAZING, having purchased a hand gun online, and having it delivered right to my front door?? Maybe because it's a big _ _ to certain political individuals. :cool:

It is great to have them delivered right to your door. Once you handle and shoot it, you'll understand why I have 5.

And yes it is...:innocent0

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      85.7 KB · Views: 84

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    VERY nice find. I own two of them, both of which I enjoy so much, I had refinished. They're getting tougher to find now, so you did well. You will definitely be surprised by the accuracy of these pistols and nothing feels as good as a CZ in the hand.

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I shot mine a couple of weeks ago. It's sooooo much nicer than my CZ50 or P-64. Now if I could just find some extra mags!

I think I must be the only one on this forum that really doesn't like them :D but thats fine, I love my CZ50s and P64s... you take all teh CZ82s you want and save teh others for me :lol2:

I'm seriously thinking about selling one of my 82's. I've got two... and since I never shoot either, I don't see the point in taking up safe room with both of them.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I think I must be the only one on this forum that really doesn't like them :D but thats fine, I love my CZ50s and P64s... you take all teh CZ82s you want and save teh others for me :lol2:

I'm seriously thinking about selling one of my 82's. I've got two... and since I never shoot either, I don't see the point in taking up safe room with both of them.

I don't have a P64 and it sounds like you may have extras. I'M JUST SAYING....:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom