• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tom20882

Mar 1, 2013
    I live in District 14, my new prayer, Montgomery, Kaiser, Zucker, Luedtke.

30 years as a Republican, today I switched.

I am going to have to swallow back a lot of puke.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

just get drunk and take a shower . The hardest thing for me after that initial feeling is getting out of bed in the morning I keep looking for handouts

Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Welcome. I'm in District 15 and a new DINO as well. Doesn't hurt at all and is helpful when debating the libs in our neck of the woods. When they hear "I'm a registered democrat" before you use fact-based logic to smack down their emotional BS, they kind of listen... a little.

chubby

Feb 13, 2013
    I'm fairly new to MS, I feel ignorant, but what is a DINO?
    I am ashamed to admit it but I'm a registered Democrat. I have never been the hard party line type, I've always voted my conscience! I have been thinking lately of disassociating myself from the Democratic Party out of embarrassment, but after reading some post on this site, I'm thinking maybe It would do some good to not change my affiliation. Could someone explain this to me? By voting my conscience as a stated before, I feel good knowing I didn't vote for either of the OWES!! Or any of the others, not mentioning names! I guess my head has always been in the correct party!

I did it (last week), but haven't gotten my new card yet.

One thing I'm sort of looking forward to is the surveys. I remember when I got on some mailing list and got mail surveys from the Democratic party (then the Kerry campaign) asking how I felt about certain issues.

I bet if more people issues other than "gun control" you would suddenly find a lot less talk about it on the Sunday morning talk shows.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Comrade! I too hail from District 14. I agree, all four of these clowns need to go. Montgomery is #1 though, as she is the one with the slimest margin of victory in 2010.

What part of d14 are you in? D14 is a gerrymandered district, so it's huge. I am over in Calverton. I actually live like one house away from Overseer Kaiser.

At point I want to start a thread for us people i Gulag 14 so we can do some grassroots level stuff (make signs, etc.) I really want to see one of these people get the boot next year.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I am ashamed to admit it but I'm a registered Democrat. I have never been the hard party line type, I've always voted my conscience! I have been thinking lately of disassociating myself from the Democratic Party out of embarrassment, but after reading some post on this site, I'm thinking maybe It would do some good to not change my affiliation. Could someone explain this to me? By voting my conscience as a stated before, I feel good knowing I didn't vote for either of the OWES!! Or any of the others, not mentioning names! I guess my head has always been in the correct party!

this website explains the concept of DINO. www.freestatedinos.com

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

just get drunk and take a shower . The hardest thing for me after that initial feeling is getting out of bed in the morning I keep looking for handouts

Welcome. I'm in District 15 and a new DINO as well. Doesn't hurt at all and is helpful when debating the libs in our neck of the woods. When they hear "I'm a registered democrat" before you use fact-based logic to smack down their emotional BS, they kind of listen... a little.

Japanese Ninjas would disguise themselves when invading an enemy's castle.

I did it (last week), but haven't gotten my new card yet.

One thing I'm sort of looking forward to is the surveys. I remember when I got on some mailing list and got mail surveys from the Democratic party (then the Kerry campaign) asking how I felt about certain issues.

I bet if more people issues other than "gun control" you would suddenly find a lot less talk about it on the Sunday morning talk shows.

Welcome to the group for all of you new guys. Take a shower (preferably in bleach), and gargle twice a day for a week with pure grain alcohol.

The after affects will wear off in time.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    Welcome to the group for all of you new guys. Take a shower (preferably in bleach), and gargle twice a day for a week with pure grain alcohol.

Make sure you swallow the alcohol after gargling, as you will need the effects of the booze to help you cope with officially being a DEM.

Silence&Rage

Feb 20, 2013
    MoCo

The pure grain would blow my cover. My deep infiltration in Potomac requires the nightly swilling of California Cabs taken with cheeses I can't pronounce the name of.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The pure grain would blow my cover. My deep infiltration in Potomac requires the nightly swilling of California Cabs taken with cheeses I can't pronounce the name of.

LOL, way to take one for the team.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC

I use bleach for a lot of stuff, but not as shower gel- I just got my new voter registration (which now says Dem), and the wife threatened to throw me out of the house! I will try the bleach thing, maybe she won't smell me:D
    Next to get her to switch- this will take some doing since I finally got her to register for the first time last year... and she's no spring chicken (of course, neither am I). Baby steps...Baby steps...

gedelea

Spartan
    Jan 9, 2011
    Montgomery Co.

There is nothing wrong with being a Democrat, especially if you vote your mind and not party line stuff. The problem is lemmings who vote along party lines and who never bother to look into the issues. Our Republican, and DINO brothers need to learn that there are good people who are on the same side of the argument who are Democrats and Independents. We aren't going to win this war ourselves and the less divisive we are the easier it will be to win other folks over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom