• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Has been covered in-depth elsewhere, but short story is it's not part of their normal fulfillment system, suppliers can't regularly meet demand, so it's been removed from the manual system for the time being.

But... this is about Cabela's...

Cool. Thanks. I was on the fence and feel better now. Sorry, too I was just responding to the post and didn't search before hand.

I've always liked Cabelas and wish they would open a store closer.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Cool. Thanks. I was on the fence and feel better now. Sorry, too I was just responding to the post and didn't search before hand.

I've always liked Cabelas and wish they would open a store closer.

Hamburg and Wheeling are convenient for me, since they're on the way in our travels, and I usually don't end up needing a lot from there.

If they go ahead with DE, I might have to start hunting, to justify saving so much on taxes!!

:D

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Who said anything about needing anything....I could spend all day walking around making wish lists and making excuses to why I need everything :D:D

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Are they getting beat up or caving in? I was told by an employee that they are not to re-order any ammo until further notice. The employee wouldn't answer my direct question of...Is this because of the meeting with the VP or the proposed legislation? He smiled and said again that they were not to re-order until further notice.

Walmart came out 2 days ago and made a statement saying that they were not discontinueing firearms or ammunition sales contrary to what the word going around the internet is. They will continue to serve their customers as they always have. If I can find the link I will post it. I don't know why employees that are only GUESSING at WTF is going on keep saying what they are.

TopTechAgent

MDS Supporter
    Nov 30, 2012
    Mooresville, NC
    I will write them to support. This week I ordered 10 boxes of .223 and then I decided to buy another 10 three minutes later. I was very impressed because the identical looking orders raised an alarm that triggered a phone call to confirm. The customer service is awesome so ill buy more from them.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Outstanding. Cabela's always has been my favorite "Big Box" store. Have a 9mm order in frm a couple of days ago and think I'll see what else they have I need.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

jtarpley59

live free or die
    Jan 6, 2010
    Churchton
    Walmart came out 2 days ago and made a statement saying that they were not discontinueing firearms or ammunition sales contrary to what the word going around the internet is. They will continue to serve their customers as they always have. If I can find the link I will post it. I don't know why employees that are only GUESSING at WTF is going on keep saying what they are.

If that's the case I am sorry.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I think places like bass pro and cabelas, while sometimes a little more expensive, are definitely deserving of our funds, as they are active in supporting our cause.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012

Mr H said the same thing, I'm glad to hear that they didn't totally jump off the track. The employee didn't confirm anything, he just smiled when I asked again. The assumption was mine, so I'm the you know what in this case, not the employee. That's why I asked if they caved and didn't say they caved because I wasn't sure and didn't want to spread bad rumors. Thanks guys for letting me know the real reason they stopped ordering.
    Cabela's still rules, they have more stuff to drool over :)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

I went to my local Walmart and asked the lady that sells ammo. She said they have every caliber ammo on order and its virtually all sold out. She said they sell it all as fast as they put it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom