Hypothetical: If the usurper issues an EO banning AR-15s, will you comply?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Hell no, and hell no. Dust is easy to brush off when you need it. Most citizens (good law abiding) sleep with a loaded weapon within reach, so I don't believe that a leo would try to enter in the wee hrs without good cause and then I guess it would be anybody's game. Make sure you have your security camera's on to alert you of any activity goung on around your property.

When I was in the academy we were instructed that warrants are to be served during normal daylight hours. To be able to serve a warrant at other hours required convincing a judge that it was absolutely necessary...and be able to articulate that such circumstances existed.

Will I comply with an EO? An EO like this would trigger immediate court challenges, with a stay most likely issued and would most probably trigger an immediate grant of certiorari iin SCOTUS. Until the Supremes rule, they can pound sand.
    Should SCOTUS uphold the EO, I'm not sure what I'd do. I'd at least disassemble down to bare receiver, and store the pieces off site somewhere. They can have "the gun". I can print another, and reassemble.

Nov 4, 2018
    "Low quality bait post"
    1403474506345.jpg

If you have to ask people then you're part of the problem. Do me a favor and reach down your pants and grab your balls, this is what you're going to need to stop being a bitch.

Nov 4, 2018
    When I was in the academy we were instructed that warrants are to be served during normal daylight hours. To be able to serve a warrant at other hours required convincing a judge that it was absolutely necessary...and be able to articulate that such circumstances existed.

They do 430am raids in MD all the time, especially for political dissidents. The circumstances can be for something as retarded as a "tip" (or something somebody said). It's corrupt, face it. (((They))) control the political and by extension judicial system, just a fact of living here.

Should the occasion arise they'll be a couple of high profile executions, just as the British did to us in the 1770's. We wouldn't be where we are right now if the founding fathers were a bunch of pussies, that's all im saying.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    They do 430am raids in MD all the time, especially for political dissidents. The circumstances can be for something as retarded as a "tip" (or something somebody said). It's corrupt, face it. (((They))) control the political and by extension judicial system, just a fact of living here.

Should the occasion arise they'll be a couple of high profile executions, just as the British did to us in the 1770's. We wouldn't be where we are right now if the founding fathers were a bunch of pussies, that's all im saying.

Can you give examples?

airsporter

Apr 28, 2011
    Western MD
    Hopefully, if Republicans remain in control of the Senate (i.e., no Court packing), any EO to rescind a Constitutional Right will be declared unconstitutional in short order.

Nov 4, 2018
    Can you give examples?
    Jeez, I don't know what to say, you got me. I was just blowing smoke up your ass.

Just kidding, lookup Duncan Socrates Lemp.
    Notice none of the body cam footage or any other details have been released. Wonder why? Floyd stuff was released pretty damn quickly. Why wasn't this?

I'm not a police officer/judge, so I'm not going to pretend to know anything about the judicial system. That's why I sent them this case to my lawyer and judge friends in other states, to see if I was missing something. At first they didn't believe it was real because (from the get go) it was against so many cardinal rules. But sure enough, it was real and it did happen. My lawyer friend said the fact the aar has not been released yet, (when I showed it to him in Sept) speaks volumes towards the corruption.
    Suppose the case reveals someone lied, or there was a "convenient" miscommunication. You can't bring this guy back to life. And officers will most likely get indemnity.

Bottom line is this was part of a state sanctioned execution. Its corrupt man, get used to it. This will quietly be brushed under the carpet as will so many others, and people like you will be none the wiser

Last edited:

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I'll be wearing my protest tee shirt...seriously, we should get some of these printed with the MDS logo on the sleeve. Proceeds to go to the SAF/GOA to fight what's coming!

Attachments

• Image 11-11-20 at 2.56 PM.jpg
      Image 11-11-20 at 2.56 PM.jpg
      24.9 KB · Views: 389

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I stand by my statement that there are many, many people here who don't really know how government works and don't seem to have taken the time to educate themselves....

I'll go one better and say that at least the last two presidential administrations didn't seem to understand how EOs work either, and yet they managed to get away with regulating all sorts of stuff well beyond their authority by fiat based on the imaginary power of the Executive Order.

I miss checks and balances... and I miss politicians and judges (and citizens) who understood the Constitution. BRING BACK CIVICS CLASS!

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    This has probably been mentioned before but if the left think they can ban guns in the USA, maybe they forgot what happened with Prohibition.

We all know that by definition that only criminals will have guns. No reason not to go full auto if a semi is already a felony.

The Black Market will be in full swing.

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    I am sure more than a few will get burried. I normally would not be worried but Justice Roberts is a RINO yet another reason not to like George W

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    This has probably been mentioned before but if the left think they can ban guns in the USA, maybe they forgot what happened with Prohibition.

We all know that by definition that only criminals will have guns. No reason not to go full auto if a semi is already a felony.

The Black Market will be in full swing.

Shhh..... Any new gun laws just may make Gun Control Island tip over and spill ALL of them into the ocean....

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I'll be wearing my protest tee shirt...seriously, we should get some of these printed with the MDS logo on the sleeve. Proceeds to go to the SAF/GOA to fight what's coming!

Seriously, what is up with the Unicorn and Rainbow? Rather have the picture of the US Cavalry's Old Bill or the Dog sitting on a horse one before Unicorns and Rainbows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom