• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I was in one of my gun stores the other day and I saw this very cool double barrel shot gun. It was a new gun but made to look like something from 1890 with external hammers. I was surprised to learn that it was made by Husqvarna the chain saw people.

Who here knows about them? Do they have a web site. This 12ga I was looking at seemed to be made very nice.

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    I don't think Husqvarna is making guns anymore. From what I've read, the guns that they did make were very good quality and were very reasonably priced here in the US.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Did not know they were still in production but their logo (top) is supposed to be a rifle site.

Attachments

• husqvarna_logo.jpg
      husqvarna_logo.jpg
      38.5 KB · Views: 310

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    They have a good rep, according to everything I've ever seen. I have an ancient Husqvarna revolver that is a superb piece of craftsmanship. That doesn't necessarily testify for modern stuff, but they have a good rep. I recently bought a new lawnmower from them, and it isn't quite as solid as the Honda it succeeded, but it isn't bad.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    they also make top notch sewing machines--bought one for the wife in 87 it retailed at that time for 2000.00 . Picked it up wholesale for 1100.00

so I had to pick up the M1A for myself

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Very nice guns and one of the last high quality hammer guns made. Been looking for one for a while for a coach project

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Every once in a while in the 70's and 80's their off road race bikes were the ones with the latest best technology and you had to have one to win in the bigger classes.

A Husky chainsaw was the first one I ever used that had real vibration isolation so you could really saw all day without taking vibration breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom