• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Every year, I'm involved with either 2nd Amendment or hunting issues. It needn't be one or the other. I first got involved way back when, with the Saturday Night Special debate. Over the years, I've listened to the trap people dis the handgunners, who might not think we should own an "assault rifle". Oh wait... "trad" archers to compound, to crossbows? Not everyone favors each and every venue, but Good Grief! Think of what we could accomplish if there was more support of each other. I own guns because I believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I shoot guns because it's fun and I hunt because I like to eat.
    I hope to see ya'll in Annapolis tomorrow (when I will wear some blaze and camo) and next week (when I won't).

Thanks,

Wendy

Crow Bait

Feb 9, 2013
    Hollywood, MD
    Rally Report

There were close to 100 hunters at the Rally on Thursday, and it was a really good time.

Many legislators came to greet the crowd. It made me happy to see legislators proudly wearing their orange hats as they walked into session. Of all the difficult issues our Govt faces, I presume it makes many legislators happy to dwell on hunting for a moment.

After the rally we walked and talked to as many of the SoMD Legislators as we could folks we could, and hit Chick and Ruth's for lunch. Of course - I had a "hogan".

I'd say this small crowd had a positive impact, and I'm looking forward to next year's rally.

http://www.wbal.com/article/113243/...nters-seek-sunday-hunting-in-baltimore-county

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I'm glad it went well, and I'm especially happy to see the debate on here.

The Hunter's Coalition could have been clearer about the reason for their founding, as there appeared to be no "back story" on them. For all I knew it was another Bloomberg strawman organization. We've been screwed by good intentions gone wrong in the past. I tend to be suspicious anyway - it's just my nature and training.

On the other hand, the discussions here show clearly that the community is diverse and vocal. And more and more often, active.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom