• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Anyone here own or shot a Hudson H9, just wondering, came across some on gunbroker and looks like an interesting gun.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    They went out of business and will have no manufacturer support or spare parts.
    Not really worried about that too much. Not much of their design was revolutionary beyond the recoil system being down at the trigger level.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    There is still NOS of some H9 OEM parts:

I believe KE arms sells aluminum frames (trigger is the serialized part) on preorder.

I thought it was a neat gun, has a really interesting look to it. I keep hoping someone will pick up the design and get it across the finish line.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Now, don 't get me wrong. I shoot a lot of firearms you can't get parts for anymore but they were proven performers to begin with. I think the Hudson had QC issues that still needed to be worked out. I'm sure they would have eventually been as durable as any other Quality handgun but they never made it that far before going belly up.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have 1 and have shot it a few times. it's a very interesting gun . and it does shoot fairly flat. I had a opportunity to buy it new in the box below market price when I bought it. it feels very solid in my hands. I do find as accuracy goes I shoot my sig much better . But I do enjoy shooting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom