• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    Years ago I took a group of people for the basic pistol training. Now it is time to get the HQL. I have a sister that also wants to by her first pistol and would like to help her though this the training coarse. She had taken the basic pistol coarse with me about 4 years ago.

We live in the Towson area. I see Freestate has a coarse for about $150. Is this a good why to go about the training or is there a more reasonable option.

I am really just looking for a simple why to take the coarse and get all the paper work done at once including fingerprinting. I do not have to take the coarse for I already own regulated guns but wood like to go thought it with her and get paper work done as well.

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    FYI I know I do not post a lot, I am just a quite person but I love this forum. I do want to say thanks for the great information that I have learned from the people on this sight.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The package deals are usually good. Most of them let you save time as well as a reasonable overall cost. Check some of the other IP's, I believe Tyler in Halethorpe and Worth-A-Shot also have comparable deals. Tyler should be the same drive from Towson as Freestate; Worth-A-Shot and MSAR will be much farther drives.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Just look for one of the IP's that include the finger printing as part of the course. If you need to get prints done outside of the class you will be spending $50 to $75 more so factor that into the class courses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom