• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D-Log

Jan 29, 2015
    Reisterstown
    Just checked my application today (submitted 12/17), everything is marked completed (1/13) except for training, which is marked incomplete. I applied because I already own two AR lowers (post ban), and I know I put the serial # in correct. Should I be worried, or is this something that can be cleared up?

ED O

May 18, 2013
    Lusby
    Yes, Just got a call from my son and my card came in the mail today. I guess I will be going and doing some paper work later today for a dealers special.

J-Ceee

Dec 14, 2015
    I ordered my sig p320 from buds. I was trying to time it right but I wanted to be sure the HQL was approved first. If I would've paid by CC and not e-check. It would be at my ffl by now. Should ship Friday.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    I've had a new Sig p226 Legion sitting at Freedom Armory in PA just waiting to ship for the past couple of weeks. I applied 12/28. Still waiting.... At least my FFL said that he will start the paperwork as soon as it is active online.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    Is the gun at your ffl? Or not shipped yet?

I was planning to wait until the HQL was active to get them to ship it. The FFL is literally 10 miles down 83 from the gun shop so it should only be a day or two once it ships. The best part was no tax and they could hand me the 15 round mags at the time of purchase.

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    Just checked my application today (submitted 12/17), everything is marked completed (1/13) except for training, which is marked incomplete. I applied because I already own two AR lowers (post ban), and I know I put the serial # in correct. Should I be worried, or is this something that can be cleared up?

They will contact you. Did you fill out the correct HQL application 'training exempt'?

D-Log

Jan 29, 2015
    Reisterstown
    They will contact you. Did you fill out the correct HQL application 'training exempt'?

Yes I did. I tried calling them earlier, but they told me that they havnt completed my background check yet, and that's why its incomplete. Very strange, considering that all my other fields are checked off with the exception of the training field. Will update when I hear from them.

D-Log

Jan 29, 2015
    Reisterstown
    Just checked my application today, its been approved. So for those at home:

12/17 - Applied

12/22 - Mental health check done

01/13 - All fields except training completed

01/14 - License issued

28 Days to issue, now just waiting to see how long to takes to show up

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Just checked my app still no update from 1/6/2015. I applied on 1/5/2015

Attachments

• msp.JPG
      msp.JPG
      29.6 KB · Views: 159

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Don't expect much movement for a while. I applied 12/27 and mine still looks just like yours. From what I have read it will stay that way until they are all completed in about 28ish days.
    Wow that really frustrating...I guess I should stop checking everyday

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jefm

Jan 11, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    My application was done 12/21 & just showed up as active on 1/18. Just waiting for my card. My Beretta 92 is at the gunshop 2 doors away from where I work so I have seen it & held it, just waiting for my card to get paperwork done.

offroaD

Jun 1, 2011
    My application was done 12/21 & just showed up as active on 1/18. Just waiting for my card. My Beretta 92 is at the gunshop 2 doors away from where I work so I have seen it & held it, just waiting for my card to get paperwork done.

If it's been approved I belive you can start the paper work by providing the gun shop the license number. Unless they want to see the card in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom