• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netryeder

Dec 17, 2012
    Pasadena
    If you want to save a couple bucks call around. Livescan is the most expensive at $76 and I think the cheapest that has been posted has been $50, don't remember where. Don't forget to print out the info from the HQL page that needs to be included with your electronic fingerprints.

LINK

BigBoiB

Jun 4, 2013
    MoCo, Md.... for now!
    If you want to save a couple bucks call around. Livescan is the most expensive at $76 and I think the cheapest that has been posted has been $50, don't remember where. Don't forget to print out the info from the HQL page that needs to be included with your electronic fingerprints.

LINK

This is where I need to do some research. I thought the fingerprinting for the HQL had to be done throught LiveScan! I take it that isn't the case??

AAPS

Oct 17, 2013
    Fingerprint locations

Is there a list somewhere that shows all the LiveScan locations for fingerprinting?

Anyone know if the MVA in Gaithersburg does it?

MVA in Gaithersburg does not do it, sorry but American Identity Solutions and All American Protective Services is located near 355/Shady Grove and 355/Gude-7361 calhoun pl suite 485 Rockville Md.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Anyone want to get a quick review of their experience with All American Protective Services in Rockville? I'm going to try to find some quality time on Wednesday to get fingerprinted.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Used them twice. Once or a NFA item and for my HQL. In an out in 15 minutes. No issues. Free parking out front.

ETA-also used for my LTCH. No issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom