• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsm7977

Nov 2, 2013
    Sorry for asking but Ive been busy with other stuff to keep up with all this handgun mess in MD. Question is....I thought I had read/heard that as long as you owned a handgun prior to 10/1/13 or had your hunters safety card prior to the aforementioned date, you didn't need to take a course and all this other stuff? Can you clarify? Ty in advance.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    If you owned a regulated firearm before 10/01 it would work for the training requirement, you still need the fingerprints for the app. Unless you're retired or active military.
    As far as the hunters safety card, I'm not sure if it would work.

Knightfall

Oct 9, 2013
    If you owned a regulated firearm before 10/01 it would work for the training requirement, you still need the fingerprints for the app. Unless you're retired or active military.
    As far as the hunters safety card, I'm not sure if it would work.

Correct, you dont have to take the training, but you do still have to pay the fee for the application and get fingerprinted and then wait till god knows when to get the card in the mail.

jsm7977

Nov 2, 2013
    jesus Christ..... good damn thing I have enough guns. For now anyways :) Next we will need what they need up in the northeast. A damn card to buy ammo and only ammo for the guns listed on the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom