• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the Handgun Permit Review Board(HPRB) on September 30, 2019.

DPSCS website link below. This link will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. Future meeting dates, time, and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

As of July 8th, 2019 the Handgun Permit Review Board meets at The Fifth Regiment Armory, 219 29th Division Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. Meetings are scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/J...hUKEwiiodOLlvbkAhXjhOAKHQ3OBtgQ_BIwCnoECA4QCA

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    For a second I thought someone else had started these threads, didn't recognize your avatar. :lol2:

Waiting on confirmation but this meeting might have a very interesting case that would be worth a trip to see in person.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Has anyone yet figured out where we peons are allowed to park? It looks like there is a lot adjacent to the building, is that only for the privileged few?
    You have to show the guard your ID and they give your vehicle a cursory check and in you go.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So far it looks like the Demanding Moms are getting their action elsewhere.

Judge Smails is regaling F U Todd Taylor and Stevi with tales of his vacation while waiting for a third board member.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    What a shit show, Judge Smails just announced that Cowan can’t make the meeting. I asked if there weren’t 5 board members and then the Judge tried to explain a quorum.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The judge and the former Pentagon Police chief tried to explain that they went down to three members to have more meetings to alleviate the backlog and then tried to impugn the former board by saying that “if we had kept going the way the board was going” and that they have reduced the backlog tremendously.

I piped up and asked Smails if the change in the MSP SOP didn’t do more to alleviate the backlog? He got alll flustered and then told me that the meeting wasn’t an open discussion. I replied that I didn’t think the meeting had started because YOU DON’T HAVE A QUORUM!!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    That smarmy prick Ballard then tried to shut me up by saying "sometimes silence is golden" and I shot right back with the fact that people have traveled a long distance to have their hearings and he came back with "me too, I don't live in the city" to which I replied that there were people who have come from south of Salisbury only to not have their hearing.

Then F U Todd Taylor asked me if I had a hearing tonight?

These clowns couldn't coordinate a wet fart.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    When Smails tried to downplay the fact that some people had a five hour round trip for nothing with an explanation that "just like a city council doesn't always have all their members present but they must have a quorum" like we were all too stupid to understand the definition of a quorum that just set me off.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    EarnestDiscreteCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Would be funny if it weren't so true.

This whole thing is a dog and pony show clusterfvck circus.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Should have been a cause for pause when a retired Federal Judge is the chairman of a "Civilian" oversight committee.

Then again, an NRA Instructor had some interesting interpretations of the way things should work too. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom