• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    It wouldn't surprise me if a couple board members didn't show up, no quorum and the :tongue01: to everyone who sat in traffic 90 minutes to be there..

that's the exact opposite of what will happen tonight.

and once again, a girlscout meeting prevents me from attending. please post all the updates.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    that's the exact opposite of what will happen tonight.

and once again, a girlscout meeting prevents me from attending. please post all the updates.
    Opposite? Are you suggesting they'll be new board members there tonight?

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I was wondering what the opposite of "two members not showing" was. Generally that would be not only those two, but two additional showing,... unless my math is off.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    I will be there - is there a special link to join the google chat?

If you have a gmail address, you can log in with that. The chat is called "HPRB", but I have no idea how to "invite" you to it. I sent a PM to the OP of the idea and he pulled me in, but I have no clue how to invite others.

Edit: It looks like I can "add" people to the room so if you PM me your gmail account name SOON (next 15 minutes) I'll try to add you. If not, it'll be about 1800 before I can check in again.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    If you have a gmail address, you can log in with that. The chat is called "HPRB", but I have no idea how to "invite" you to it. I sent a PM to the OP of the idea and he pulled me in, but I have no clue how to invite others.

Edit: It looks like I can "add" people to the room so if you PM me your gmail account name SOON (next 15 minutes) I'll try to add you. If not, it'll be about 1800 before I can check in again.

What about those of us who decline having Google monitor and sell every aspect of our lives? Will the session be stored online somewhere for later listening? That ability is crucial to understanding in the absence of anything resembling minutes.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    What about those of us who decline having Google monitor and sell every aspect of our lives? Will the session be stored online somewhere for later listening? That ability is crucial to understanding in the absence of anything resembling minutes.

Not doing any audio streaming. montoya should be recording as usual.
    This is just live text chat banter, instead of flooding the thread with one line jokes and such as the meeting proceeds.

Malachi.2.15

Jan 27, 2011

I also don't do Google. I'll be tracking this thread...

Many thanks again to those who make the sacrifices necessary to attend the meetings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom