• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    How long did it take to get a hearing. I asked for one over a year ago and have yet to hear from them. Inquiries (some time ago) led to the response that they are backed up. I about gave up on them and then I saw this and thought I would ask.

sounds about right...

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Yep don't give up. As others have said, this is a relatively new board, we finally have board members and a chairman that are at least open minded. I'm hopeful that as the board establishes procedures and protocols, they will be able to expedite some cases and maybe set some presidence that helps the MDSP Licensing Division too.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Still don't know how to use google I see, to help out: https://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml :D

And the phone number is: 410-339-5010

I know how to use google, just not for anything useful :lol2:

gpanda11.jpg

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Well, this NIST employee likely doesn't have a separate, private business ...

http://www.nbcwashington.com/invest...-on-Suspected-Hit-List-by-ISIS-363173041.html

Wonder how the MD State Police LD or the HPRB would treat her application? Sufficient for an unrestricted permit? A one year or greater process until she receives a permit? Radical Islamic terrorists have been known to follow through on threats more than a decade old. Would the LD take this in account?

Obviously, other government employees and contractors working at federal facilities (or other business employees, state/local gov't employees, the retired, or unemployed) can't easily seek a MD W&C permit along the blessed route the MD State Police or the HPRB is trying to push individuals. So is their only option for the opportunity of armed self-defense to get on a hit list? (purposefully being absurd)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Per Knaub, next to last meeting during the review of the active military guy they were claiming no one was even sure was in the military,.... it's the governments responsibility to protect them.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Well, this NIST employee likely doesn't have a separate, private business ...

http://www.nbcwashington.com/invest...-on-Suspected-Hit-List-by-ISIS-363173041.html

Wonder how the MD State Police LD or the HPRB would treat her application? Sufficient for an unrestricted permit? A one year or greater process until she receives a permit? Radical Islamic terrorists have been known to follow through on threats more than a decade old. Would the LD take this in account?

Obviously, other government employees and contractors working at federal facilities (or other business employees, state/local gov't employees, the retired, or unemployed) can't easily seek a MD W&C permit along the blessed route the MD State Police or the HPRB is trying to push individuals. So is their only option for the opportunity of armed self-defense to get on a hit list? (purposefully being absurd)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Laswick and Knaub repeatedly state that the MSP consults with MCAC frequently and there is no ISIS threat in MD.....:sad20::mad54:

cad68m_m

Member MSI, SAF, NRA
    Nov 26, 2011
    Calvert
    Wow, I should not have waited until today to catch up. Started with the afternoon of Dec 15, and read straight through.

You did an amazing presentation Gryphon I look forward to the Judicial review.
    Thanks for the audio and notes TM. I wish all of you a merry Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom