• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaginCajun

A Second Amendment Sister
    Apr 12, 2009
    Randallstown
    Hi Ya'll,

I am new to the group but have made a few post. Lurking and reading all of the interesting and infomative news/happenings in the area.

I am from LA, but moved to MD from TX. I am familiar with firearms and own several. My husband works with the Division of Corrections for MD so he is familiar with them as well and has a few of his own!

We look forward to meeting you all and seeing you on the gun range in the near future. We are in Randallstown.. If you ever in our neck of the woods and want a beer and some good food on the grill.. just give us a holla!! :party29:

Wishing you all the very best!

Nicole

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    paddlehead-welcomeMDshoot.jpg

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Welcome aboard Nicole. Please make yourself right at home here.

I assume by ‘LA’ you mean Louisiana and not Los Angeles. So your trek from LA & TX to MD is really interesting to me. In many ways it's very different here in MD as you've likely discovered.

Many years ago we got to MD from TX thru the other “L.A.”. Lot’s of water under those bridges. Being from a small town in Liberty County, TX, we still have some family roots there as well as near Eunice, LA. The ones in LA keep telling us they’re ‘Coon-asses’ and proud to be. Never completely understood that notion – and wouldn’t know one if I met one - but they’re family, good people and we love ‘em.

The Southern upbringing is good and the Southern food is even better!

ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    I lived in Port Arthur, Beaumont, Kenner and Metairie. Nice places to visit, but its tough to make a living there. Lot of opportunity in Md, but the politics here suck. I lived up in Reisterstown too, up near you.... I liked it up there....a little too much traffic tho. Welcome to the board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom