• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skip-a-long

R.I.P.
    May 24, 2009
    Somer-sault Cty
    I'm a newbie to the wire. A Grumpy Old Phart, that is stove up and gets around slow.:sad20: Liked what I've seen on the wire since I started visiting it a few days ago. Lots of nice folks, sharing useful info. I don't know
    how I'll fit in with you folks, as I have only single actions and lever long guns.
    Am a NRA and SASS member. But I enjoy hardware that goes BANG:) However I do have a SIG P220 22/45 ACP bought and paid for, waiting at the dealers for the 30 day wait since the purchase of the last SAA, Due to the laws in the Peoples Republic of MD:mad54: Thanks for listening (reading)

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    Glad to have you. Welcome. Lots of lever and SA lovers here, myself included...My parents used to have a place in Somersault a few years back, nice place.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Welcome, my brother Grumpy Olde Pharte! I'm in NCOWS and have a Uberti SAA and a Ruger Single Six. I also have my son's semiauto pistol and two semiauto .22 rifles, but Western Action Shooting is my main interest.

skip-a-long

R.I.P.
    May 24, 2009
    Somer-sault Cty
    240 towles
    Did shoot with Padens Posse at Nanticoke Sportsman in Seaford DE, but haven't shot since '04. Currently looking for a place for my son, his wife and myself. Would like to get the guns out of mothballs again. Times have sure changed, back in the day we were able to get permission to use most anyones sand pit. No more now, everyone is afraid of lawsuits, or if they let one on two people on their property they will have every Tom, Dick and Harry worry them to death to do the same. Or some people will just use the property without permission.

Boxiron1

Jan 15, 2009
    Lower Eastern Shore
    Howdy

You will probably know me better as Marshlan. Glad you found this site.
    You know me I think single actions rule. Enjoy the site lots of good info.
    Keep in touch.

Marshlan

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Welcome skip, I have always wanted a lever action since i grew up watching The Rifleman. You'll fit in just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom