• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Anyone going to the Maryland Sportsman Show . 3/26,27 ?

Glad you posted this cause I did not even know about it
    https://www.mdsportsmanshow.com/
    https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/maryland-sportsman-show/

I plan to make it since its close to me. Have to go out of town the other day next weekend
    Hoping to look at fishing gear.

Date

Mar 26th – 27th, 2022

City/State
    West Friendship, MD
    Hours

Saturday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm

Admission

General: $8.00
    Children 10 & under: Free

Description

The Maryland Sportsman & Outdoor Show will be held on Mar 26th-27th, 2022 in West Friendship, MD. This West Friendship sportsman & outdoor show is held at Howard County Fairgrounds and hosted by MD Sportsman Show. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

The 4rth Annual Maryland Sportsman Show is a 2 day event packed with over 100+ vendors.

This show offers a one-stop shopping experience, with great values on hunting and fishing gear, clothing, and ATVs, boats, Rvs and trucks. guns, ammo, and parts.
    Don't miss this opportunity to meet face-to-face with top companies, see the latest products, speak with guides, and book your next hunting adventure!

All federal, state, and local firearms ordinances and laws must be obeyed!
    Promoter
    MD Sportsman Show

Phone: (410) 320-5069
    Email: mdsportsmanshow@gmail.com
    https://www.mdsportsmanshow.com/

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Just got back . It was crowded in comparison to the gun shows . Had couple guys selling ammo and 2 people set up selling guns . Didn’t really see much in equipment to be had . A lot of vendors for charters and guided hunt/ fishing . Few tables selling lures. Wife liked the pig races and was enjoyable watching the young fish for the trout. Something to do get out of house .

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Just got back . It was crowded in comparison to the gun shows . Had couple guys selling ammo and 2 people set up selling guns . Didn’t really see much in equipment to be had . A lot of vendors for charters and guided hunt/ fishing . Few tables selling lures. Wife liked the pig races and was enjoyable watching the young fish for the trout. Something to do get out of house .

Any big gear like ocean or bay trolling?
    Anyone selling used gear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Yes . Going to say minimal. Believe 2 booths that had rod & reels another had jigs umbrella rigs ect.... not much though. Was kinda expecting to see it like Early heights show they have but it just wasn’t much equipment there. Didn’t pay much attention to the rods so couldn’t tell ya new or used , think it was a little of both . Show seemed mainly people selling hunts , fishing trips , and deer attractant. Not really a whole lot to buy .JMO

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    My son and I went earlier this afternoon. I talked to Overwatcher at the TGH booth and set up to get my new AR build cerakoted, and met Biggfoot44 at the MSI table and got a membership. I went with 2 goals, and checked off both. My son got some fishing lures, so he got we he wanted as well.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    There are a couple tables with used rods, tackle , etc . Several with lures. Several guides/ charters. Also hunting orientated of above .

Is it worthwhile or enjoyable ? Depends on you .

It IS different from the usual . This is an Outdoor Sports event that also has a few dealers of firearms and ammo . A reversal of usual gun show with occasional outdoors gear .

Only about 25% overlap from typical gun show crowd .

From an education and advocacy perspective , it's great to interact with lots of new people we haven't yet had opportunity .

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Yes . Going to say minimal. Believe 2 booths that had rod & reels another had jigs umbrella rigs ect.... not much though. Was kinda expecting to see it like Early heights show they have but it just wasn’t much equipment there. Didn’t pay much attention to the rods so couldn’t tell ya new or used , think it was a little of both . Show seemed mainly people selling hunts , fishing trips , and deer attractant. Not really a whole lot to buy .JMO

thx
    ill be going Sunday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom