• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jason22492

Mar 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Thinking of heading there tomorrow.
    Specifically looking for a nice Swiss K31... pretty specific but if anyone sees any of it or some nice C&R rifles do let me know, thanks ;)

Feb 28, 2013
    Specifically looking for a nice Swiss K31... pretty specific but if anyone sees any of it or some nice C&R rifles do let me know, thanks ;)

I saw one there, not import marked either, at least nowheres I could see. Post war though, stock was beech.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I sarcastically commented to one of the dealers that I have more guns in my closet than there are at this show. South Carroll still has that Colt I've been drooling over, if only it was C&R! Since I still have not done it, that HQL thing strikes again! Ran into a couple of friends I have not seen in a while. One of my buddies who was set up there gave me a box of bullets for my .41 mag. :D
    Lots of unoccupied space at this show.:sad20:

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    No reloading supplies that I saw. Pretty good ammo prices at the couple that comes in from PA booth. Chestnut Ridge is the name. Small booth in the middle.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

I saw a K31 there for $650. I didn't ask about it but that's about $300 more than I would expected based on its looks on the table.

Jason22492

Mar 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I saw one there, not import marked either, at least nowheres I could see. Post war though, stock was beech.

Thank you.

I saw a K31 there for $650. I didn't ask about it but that's about $300 more than I would expected based on its looks on the table.

Thanks for the headsup, but man that's a bit outrageous. I was setting my budget on $400 and I thought that would be plenty... haha

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Thank you.

Thanks for the headsup, but man that's a bit outrageous. I was setting my budget on $400 and I thought that would be plenty... haha

I beleve the days of 300-350 k31s are gone unless you can catch a deal. 400-500 is more realistic for a nice all matching example.

Jason22492

Mar 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    I beleve the days of 300-350 k31s are gone unless you can catch a deal. 400-500 is more realistic for a nice all matching example.

I realize that seems to be the case now. It's a shame because it was only about 2 years ago when they used to be at the 300 price mark.
    Thank you for the insight sir. It may be best for me to be a bit more patient for my journey to find a K31.
    Regardless, I still may check out the show tomorrow.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I sarcastically commented to one of the dealers that I have more guns in my closet than there are at this show. South Carroll still has that Colt I've been drooling over, if only it was C&R! Since I still have not done it, that HQL thing strikes again! Ran into a couple of friends I have not seen in a while. One of my buddies who was set up there gave me a box of bullets for my .41 mag. :D
    Lots of unoccupied space at this show.:sad20:

it was rough walking away from the fingerprint place in the back. My inner devil tried convincing me it won't hurt lucky for me my Trump side won and I was able to walk away:D

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Didn't get it at the show and not for sale but take a look at this sexy unissued Swiss beast

Attachments

• IMG_7682.jpg
      IMG_7682.jpg
      47.6 KB · Views: 321
    • IMG_7683.jpg
      IMG_7683.jpg
      48.7 KB · Views: 325

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members