• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    To the person who bought the 10/22 with the side-folder...

You're not my friend any more.

Saw it, went to look around for anything comparable, and by then it was gone. I knew I should have gone back while Lou and the Missus were chatting!!

;)

Good talking with the few folks I did see.

As for Foxy? I slow-trolled past a couple times, but no clue if he noticed.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Well, I picked up 2 lbs of Varget reloading powder.
    Some Targets from Top Hat and a sharpener. Seemed like less tables but I had the morning open.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Funny how one claims they are selling below wholesale, when I can find new from other dealers on Gunbroker at 20% less (including shipping) "buy it now". I'm done with gun shows in Maryland. Glad the bridge over the Potomac is 5 minutes from me. Better deals at Dulles Expo. I did pick up a Swiss Army knife for my troubles :D

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Well, my wife wanted to go for a change. She got to meet Mopar first thing! We wandered around a bit and she finally decided to sit with a friend at his table while I made a couple more laps. I just had to pick up that 870, been looking for one with a 24" vent rib barrel for a while. Picked up some stuff from Precision Firearms and a couple of other odds and ends. Lots of interesting stuff there including some Garands and some handguns that may finally force me to get the HQL. Good thing I didn't have the HQL today though, it could have been expensive! :innocent0

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I almost got a brand new mossy oak Ruger 10/22 stainless takedown with threaded barrel and the nylon case for $389, but decided to pass. I'd have snagged it if it was from an IP, but it wasn't.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'd have snagged it if it was from an IP, but it wasn't.

You sound like some futures traders I know.. Always conditions why they didn't pull the trigger.. :rolleyes: As Warren Buffet says, he doesn't give a %$#^ who's on the other side of the trade if he gets the price he wants.

plumberone

Aug 26, 2013
    Millers, Maryland
    Good time

At the Howard County Show. The wife and I spent a few hours there. Met Lou, Mopar, and Warren, broke the HQL cherry on a purchase from Lou. Got some powder and primers from other vendors. Took home a .17hmr rifle too.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    There were definitely less tables than the one a few months ago, but I really felt like there was a lot more of the good stuff and less junk. I picked up some stuff from Precision Firearms and a couple of pounds of powder for $25.75 each.

I really wanted an M1 carbine, but didn't know enough about them to pull the trigger. I think I made a mistake by not picking up a nice Win. Model 12 for my son.

Oh, and here is a picture of FF. :D Not a good picture, but quite lonely. Later there were some people there, that I didn't peg as being MDS'ers.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
      photo.jpg
      69.5 KB · Views: 434

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Anyone going to the show tomorrow that would like some fresh eggs, I will have 2 1/2 dozen that you can have for free!! They are from our own chickens. I will be working the Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club booth in the front. See you tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom