• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    I'm going later this morning with my son. You can't miss me. I'll be the old, fat, ugly guy with the real good looking son. :)

That was us yesterday....just add STUPID! :sad20: I passed up a nice looking Chinese SKS (a private sale) for $300. Money is tight right now & I just couldn't bring myself to borrow money from my son to buy it, especially after he used a lot of his gunshow money to buy a rifle. Well, At least I don't have a lot of 'splainin to do to the wife. :rolleyes:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Awesome that the ATF has time to sit around at a gun show but takes months to approve NFA papers

Attachments

• IMG_9121.jpg
      IMG_9121.jpg
      78.3 KB · Views: 330

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Aren't they (the ATF) there at most of those Howard County Shows?

I've seen them before.

crashmore

Dec 28, 2008
    Maryland
    I stopped by this afternoon with a buddy. Helped him pick out an upper for his first AR build. Grabbed a couple shirts and ammo cans. Also finally became a msi member. Fun time and it was my sons first time at a gun show. Got to introduce him to my buddies at hanover who helped me get his rifle together.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    I had a good time today. Any day with my son is a good day. I was surprised at the low attendance. I know there are several reasons. I think Trump could be one of them. When Bozo was in, it was a rush to get it before it was banned. At any cost. The threat of Hillary, get it now or never.

With Trump, there is no real hurry. People may think, I'll get it when I get the money. Anyway I enjoyed the show. I bought a couple bayonets, a MAGA hat, two chances on the M1, and joined MSI. Some very nice people at that table.

I have a Cutco hunting knife my mom gave me when I was a kid. I'm still using it but it could use a sharpening. The problem is, I don't want it replaced, or loose it in the mail. There was a Cutco table at the show and I signed up to have a guy from Cutco come to my house to sharpen it. My brothers in the same boat so I will get his sharpened to.

Overall I had a good time. Looking forward to Frederick.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Now that the football season has started, Sunday afternoon attendance will drop of drastically. This is SOP.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Maybe it was just the stuff i looked at but i disagree, Most of the stuff i seen was over priced by at least 50.00. some by a few hundred. The best part of the show for me was BS'ing with Lee2, then running into a Old High school friend. And lunch after the show.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Maybe it was just the stuff i looked at but i disagree, Most of the stuff i seen was over priced by at least 50.00. some by a few hundred. The best part of the show for me was BS'ing with Lee2, then running into a Old High school friend. And lunch after the show.

a pleasure talking to you again!:)

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I went looking to exercise my HQL and no joy. The only gun that was even close to being on my list to buy was overpriced by $400! Sorry boys but, I do my research beforehand. Wound up buying an early production Remington 700 in really good condition just because I made an offer and the dealer took it. Lots of things were overpriced as usual for a Maryland show. Spent some time B.S.ing with the ATF. Ran into a couple of friends too.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Didn't see any "deals" on any firearms. Almost jumped on a 1940 Finnish 28/30 for $375. Would have been a great grab but after closer inspection it wasn't all there.

Ended up picking up 400 rounds of American Eagel .22lr for $23.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom