• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Sorry Lazarus, I grabbed a case at that price on primers. Got some last year for $17.17 per 1K Cover six tactical, they'll be at Chantilly but prices went up.

No problem. I don't really need it now anyway :)

Fox did have Aguilla superextra 22lr for $30 a brick special. Not sure if you could buy more than one. But I figured I spent $20 more than I wanted to on a lower and I've got about 3500rnds of 22lr (mixed) in my locker...

Maybe next time. Right now I am saving for "big" magazines going to DE in a few weeks. A few for the AR build and a few for my 10/22

Neighbor is going to help me on the AR build later. He has built several and has a few. It is still just rainy day in case I decide I want one...but hey, a lower part kit is pretty cheap, right? I feel like I am going to logic myself in to a full AR sooner rather than later

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I thought it was a very nice show. Definitely better than the last one or two I went there for.

I didn't buy too much, but I took a gamble and I think I managed to snag a fairly rare piece for my WW2 Pacific Theater collection.

If I get pictures of it today I'll post them in the C&R section later

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    I can't imagine this "one lower a year" is even legal unless he's a manufacturer. Price wise a pretty good deal though, as long as you get at least two lowers before they lock him up in club Fed.

I should have been clearer. You get to use it for one lower per year. I assume like a timeshare type deal. I've read about ghost gunner sharing elsewhere and it seems a bit grey.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    $85 for the enhanced 80% exact same as my 80 % arms which shipped for $50
    Not enhanced ? $75 they have a billet also. Forget the price.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Does Engage have any of their E4 basic rifles there? I'm going tomorrow morning might pick one up if they have any.

Anybody see any pistol grip only Mossberg 500s there?

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Hope you guys got in on some of those $60 stripped lowers! Looked like there was only one left when I went by.

Managed to get everything I went there for, most of it from Precision Firearms. Thanks Mark!

Nice to meet you Rack and Roll!

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Hope you guys got in on some of those $60 stripped lowers! Looked like there was only one left when I went by.

Managed to get everything I went there for, most of it from Precision Firearms. Thanks Mark!

Nice to meet you Rack and Roll!

I was there at 9:15 and I never saw any of them. Who had them? Precision?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Also, what do people usually bring to carry their acquired gear? I can't imagine there's shopping carts...

If you're buying more than you can carry, just take it to your car or truck. You can re-enter the show because of the ink stamp on your hand.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I got my ear plugs , Tom Kat 300blk subsonic and 8mm Nambu ammo
    I did not get but saw
    1916 Spanish mausers $169 still in dusty Cosmo
    Varget
    Good prices on primers $25 pistol
    Trail Boss

Oh wait, I could not take the smell any longer and purchased the cinnamon almonds from the nice lady in the front corner

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Looked at the Ruger 10/22 TD-Lite. Optics only - I'll have to ponder that for a SHTF small bore.
    Bought some SKS stripper clips, some Makarov ammo, and donated $10 to the HQL lawsuit.
    Saw a Del-Ton rifle kit for the same price 2A ha it - I'll go with 2A at a later date.

I saw the ghost gunner, but didn't ask any questions. Frankly, the if that's what the guy
    is doin', he might be wakin' up in bubba's arms... Besides, the whole point of the 80%
    is no records at all, anywhere. Where's the mill kept? Do you have to go to his house
    or is it shipped all over the place - that's gotta do wonders for its calibration.

parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    Also, what do people usually bring to carry their acquired gear? I can't imagine there's shopping carts...

It wasn't a far walk to parking if you get there early. I got there a little after 9:00 and it as about a 50 yard walk. Most people were just carrieng stup out to there vehicles.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

992ecj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom