• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    $10 for two cans is a great deal. Its worth making the trip for that alone.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Biggfoot44 and I are holding down the fort this afternoon.

We could really use reinforcements to man the booth tomorrow morning and afternoon.

Not only are you helping to expand the MSI ranks and the treasury to fight the Infringers, you are getting into the show for free. Taking turns at the table will also give you the opportunity to shop the show, too. Winning!

Attachments

• 01390AFD-E530-45E1-B1E6-1F17846F1618.jpg
      01390AFD-E530-45E1-B1E6-1F17846F1618.jpg
      87.2 KB · Views: 495

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That’s what I originally thought but I did a double take a read the sign a little closer. He also had .30 cans for $3 a piece I think. I grabbed the 2 fat .50 cans he had for only $16 for both

You got a steal. That's gotta be a mistake. I haven't seen prices like that in 20 years. But I think it's great that you checked out a "too good to be true" price. How could he afford his spot AND sell them so cheaply.

Amazing deal.

Congrats!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Some people just want to get rid of stuff. I’ve seen it before.

38super

Jan 8, 2016
    Montgomery County
    Not a mistake. I seen the ammo cans. He brought them to the show and wanted them gone. A friend of mine bought all of the .30 cans for 2.00 each and they were good cans, sealed up good and not full of rust.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Havent been in years. The last one I went too was pretty bad. How was it today?

You need to qualify the word BAD? All shows are just shadows of the shows from 20 years ago. But Howard County is a nice relaxing show. Most who attend are there because they are gun people. As compared to the Timonium show, where who knows what may come walking in through the door.

If you just want to kill an hour or two and not going because you absolutely need a part or a particular firearm, this show's for you. If you need something, then maybe the interweb is a better bet.

Have some fun and attend this show tomorrow.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We went thru a bunch of 870's yesterday but still have a few to choose from. Stop by and take a gander today a the show!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD
    Im about to go tomorrow with my girlfriend to take a look around and catch any deals I see. Its a nice relaxing smaller atmosphere show and close to me since i live in hoco.

Last year I remember there was a Jamaican festival there too when I went lol.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I was glad I went yesterday, picked up a Ruger #1V in 223 for a great price. I always go to these shows as I usually find something I like but I'm looking for different firearms than most people here.

Attachments

• IMG_8180.jpg
      IMG_8180.jpg
      87.6 KB · Views: 312

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I was glad I went yesterday, picked up a Ruger #1V in 223 for a great price. I always go to these shows as I usually find something I like but I'm looking for different firearms than most people here.

I saw that one, it was a good price. but I had already spent my bankroll at SCSG. :innocent0

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I was tempted by the LE trade M&P 9s at SCSG but ended up just getting some ammo. Good times we’re had, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom