• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    I only posted what the weatherman said last night on FOX at ten; just the messenger here. If it turns out to be a lot more snow than they said, they lied, not I. I'll be staying up to catch the 10 PM FOX weather tonight.

Looks like the weatherpeople lied Thursday night; the updated forecast is calling for up to 3" at the show later today and up to 6" in central and northern Carroll County. Weather advisory in Howard and weather warning in Carroll. The roads should be in pretty good shape during this event as there has been plenty of warning and there is a ton of salt already on the roads. See y'all at the show.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Looks like the weatherpeople lied Thursday night; the updated forecast is calling for up to 3" at the show later today and up to 6" in central and northern Carroll County. Weather advisory in Howard and weather warning in Carroll. The roads should be in pretty good shape during this event as there has been plenty of warning and there is a ton of salt already on the roads. See y'all at the show.

Ms. Molina is never wrong.

4a7012cc06c6f3900b6ab1c0908d3914.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Well we're all here and set up and ready to go. Lots of vendors. Come out early and see the show. I'll have LOTS of used milsurp guns for sale

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Not gonna make it this time, snowing heavy here. I'm sure Lou's donuts are all gone by now anyway.....

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    My plan was to grab a coffee and head over, had to head back home it's already getting nasty in Columbia

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    I'm out for today. Lou45 is gonna get fat off all the donuts I would have eaten! See you guys tomorrow, may it be the largest turnout on a Sunday ever! Damn MD weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom