• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Gun show this weekend at the Howard County Fairgrounds in West Friendship MD.

Saturday 4/20/24 9am-4pm
    Sunday 4/21/24 9am-3pm

Stop on by the show!

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I think I might bring a few of my Benjamin friends to this one. It's been years since I bought a new rifle. I NEED a nice 357 magnum lever action just to head up to PA and shoot some paper groundhogs.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Probably will go Saturday, just don’t feel like hitting Chantilly. The drive, parking, entrance fee, just not worth it, when all I seem to buy there are mags. Ho Co, I’ll probably look at a few accessories that I saw last time, but didn’t buy. Interested in a 350 L upper if I can find one for cheap.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Somewhat lightly attended, but with Chantilly, that's to be expected.

Parking is Hell, what with an antique farm equipment event and a gem/jewelry show happening, too.

I did get to have some good conversations regarding the coming elections, and learned some things I may put into more topical threads.

The one firearm that caught my eye also caught me out of breath. A Henry large-loop .357 Mare's Leg, tagged at $1500?!?!

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    If you go, think about signing the petition to get RFK Jr. on the ballot here in md. Many reasons to do so which I won't get into here. No obligation nor does it cost you anything.

Mr H

Banana'd
    If you go, think about signing the petition to get RFK Jr. on the ballot here in md. Many reasons to do so which I won't get into here. No obligation nor does it cost you anything.
    I spoke with the gentlemen there, and even wearing a Trump hat signed the petition. More access is always good.

Funny thing, though, they made a point to tell me that their most polite and helpful encounters have been with Trump people, in the less central areas of the state. In what I call "the Leftist Triangle", they are treated poorly!

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    I went late on Sunday and wasn't much.

Does anyone know who the dealer in the middle with multiple tables and had the Kel Tec KS7's?

Was mulling one over but didn't pull it but also didn't get the dealers name to follow up when I change my mind..lol

rswangz

Jan 14, 2013
    Carroll Co
    I think it was "Oh Shoot Guns." I saw a couple things that interested me, but the prices were significantly higher than I was willing to pay. SCSG had good prices, but nothing I was looking for.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I was at the other show that weekend , but indeed that is the traditional location and layout for OH Shoot

He will almost certainly be at Timonium this weekend .

And their Mascot is Belle , the retriever with pink tail , and pink bandana .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom