• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will have some Colt AR LE trades in excellent to almost like new condition at the show starting at $699.95 cash or check price.

Neo31rex31

Oct 8, 2009
    EMac's Tactical will be there, there will be lower pricing on some stuff - and we got a really good deal on ammo cans that we will be bringing down, and at least 30 cases of MREs.

Something new that we will be carrying is a full compliment of exotic 12g ammunition.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    Shooters Discount will have some Colt AR LE trades in excellent to almost like new condition at the show starting at $699.95 cash or check price.

Im bringing a friend who wants one of these,we should be there when the doo4s open. Any idea where you will be set up?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    :lol2::party29::thumbsup:

Should be the same spot as the February Howard County snowshow, Right up front. Jus' look for the big-ass black 'n gold banner up in the air, can't miss it.

it says "Ask Lou for a happy ending.":lol2:

ap1

Sep 6, 2014
    Silverado shows are like home

Our first show was a Silverado show and I don't think we have missed one since.
    This time though there may be some issues... the bullets are just coming out too pretty and I don't know if I want to let anyone shoot them!

20150712_111759.jpeg
    [/URL][/IMG]

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    This time though there may be some issues... the bullets are just coming out too pretty and I don't know if I want to let anyone shoot them!

20150712_111759.jpeg
    [/URL][/IMG]

can you do any like this?

Attachments

• confederate flag.jpg
      confederate flag.jpg
      50.1 KB · Views: 579

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Bring a carbine and I may take it home with me.

The M1 Carbines are very much in demand. I've had 4-5 requests in the past few months and sold a very nice Underwood to a friend last Friday. I do not have anything available at this time.

I'd suggest that you monitor the CMP sales forum for Carbines (a free service to CMP customers who want to sell a Carbine) and you may find one there. I purchased a few there in 2014 at an average cost of $860 for service grade quality rifles. And, another good source is GunBroker. Good luck.

Lew--Ranger63

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    The M1 Carbines are very much in demand. I've had 4-5 requests in the past few months and sold a very nice Underwood to a friend last Friday. I do not have anything available at this time.

I'd suggest that you monitor the CMP sales forum for Carbines (a free service to CMP customers who want to sell a Carbine) and you may find one there. I purchased a few there in 2014 at an average cost of $860 for service grade quality rifles. And, another good source is GunBroker. Good luck.

Lew--Ranger63

Thanks Lew, but I am sad now. ;)

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD

20150712_111759.jpeg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Please don't take this as a criticism, but those desperately need a shot of penicillin. :)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

20150712_111759.jpeg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Please don't take this as a criticism, but those desperately need a shot of penicillin. :)

So that's what worked for you when your weiner looked like that. I needed two shots.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom