• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    25, sound engineer. I've got a M-F/9-5 gig at a recording studio in Baltimore City, and then freelance mixing shows/concerts/festivals/whatever around the area (e.g. HonFest in Baltimore, Wine in the Woods in HoCo, all of Frederick's events (July 4th, In The Street, etc), all the concerts at MD Hall in Annapolis, the list goes on...).

Oh, and I grew up in Clarksville very close to where that daycare center was. My parents' house was just a few miles north on 32, where every weekend you'd hear hunters out in the woods. Stupid hunter, stupider legislation...

Kugelblitz

Jan 7, 2009
    Ashton, MD
    48, Department of the Army Civilian at Research Lab. The rest of the time I chase my 7 year old around. Oh and the Beagle Security System. That cracked me up.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    34, Del driver for refreshment co, shop is in Md, route in Nova.
    been a along time since i have owned any guns but thought a couple months ago it is time to purchase some again. So far purchased bushmaster Ar and a xd9. Gun show in Timonium this weekend might yield a sks.

And i have to add this site is a wealth of information, thank you guys for all the input!

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    34, Del driver for refreshment co, shop is in Md, route in Nova.
    been a along time since i have owned any guns but thought a couple months ago it is time to purchase some again. So far purchased bushmaster Ar and a xd9. Gun show in Timonium this weekend might yield a sks.

And i have to add this site is a wealth of information, thank you guys for all the input!

HOWDY!!!! Welcome to the party!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom