• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    I'm 40 with 22 years experience. I've been retired for seven years and since discovering what fun it is collecting and shooting firearms, I've found another reason not to leave my nieces and nephews any more money than is absolutely necessary! :lol2:

Gino z32

that car guy
    May 17, 2011
    Bennsville, MD
    24, turning 25 in three days. Currently between jobs and a recent college graduate (walked the stage on the 23rd). I am pursuing a career in law enforcement/private security. Previously I worked as a supervisor at Piney Run Park in Sykesville (full time position for Carroll County Government in dept of Parks and Rec). Then I moved on to sell cars for a few months (potential for better money and more schedule flexibility to work around school...just didn't count on working 47+ hour weeks) until I finally decided that I just cannot work a full-time job while finishing up school...so I quit that and focused on school and finally got my BA in Sociology from UMBC, and now am living the unemployed life, but have a few security jobs lined up for the start of the new year. Already had one interview, another interview is the first week of January.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    rsideout,

I practice residential, commercial and retail.

Decided to work for my own dreams and not someone else.

From my experience, the only architects that do really well are those that have ownership in the firm. Good luck. Tough market now depending upon you client base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom