• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Given the usual vagaries of shipping, online shops will start really cutting us off in the second half of September.

I would think that online dealers will stop shipping to MD soon, I know some have revised their policies already.

+1

I've seen a couple of online shops that have added to their magazine restrictions 'No sale of magazines > 10 rounds to MD residents after Sept 15'. Can't blame them. At least they didn't stop shipping them 6 months ago like some of the less well informed ones.

patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    Luigi, really dude? You need a girlfriend. Obviously if I've already brought one, I want another before the ban hits, as it may be a long time before I can buy another. So sorry, you'll have to make an attempt to expose someone else. LOL

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    I have one for sale on the classifieds section right now...MSP barracks, 8-day transfer, no tax, includes one 30rd that I will ship mag to VA or PA.....

patriot001

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2013
    Marte616 I'm searching classifieds, I don't see it. You'll have to excuse me, I'm a noob here, and still don't know how to do much

l730dc

Mar 6, 2013
    Kent Island, MD
    Jgsales.. they just sold out though. U def paid too much for your npap.. its ok tho. My buddy paid 1400 or so for his m70ab2

Edit... lol! Of coarse not in md!.. some shops in md r gouging on prices.. not very honorable if u ask me!

Ender

Jan 9, 2011
    Just ordered my O-Pap M70 for $570 last night, that is including shipping. With my local FFL transfer fees at $58, $628 for it seems like a good deal to me considering the reviews I have been reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom