How many purchases do you have "in the logjam"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Currently, 3. If you count my wife, 4. All from non-releasing FFL's.

Planning to add another one shortly. I'm currently over 90 days on my oldest one.

swerv88

Apr 16, 2013
    Im waiting on 4. Probably getting at least 6-7 more but picked 2 up last week so it eases the pain. Have to get my wife 1 also.

the Uub

Jun 11, 2013
    1 from April 19th, at the Tacklebox. 1 From May 20th, from Cromwells. 2 from June 23rd, Bob's Sunoco. (Technically the lowers still have to ship in)

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    I picked up my 3/27 on 6/20 but I am still waiting for my 5/13 glock 35. I plan on throwing one more in the system very soon... and even more when my designated collectors app gets approved.

d2mnem

Aug 18, 2012
    My wife and I each have 1 from about 4/6. Can't wait to get them! Then we will move.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Daiuy

May 31, 2013
    One left after I picked up my AR and my wife her S&W revolver yesterday. It is at a store that is releasing after two weeks, but I have to wait 30 days, or until my DC arrives to pick it up. We plan on one more each of F@%^ O'Malley guns before Doomsday, Oct 1st.

tigmaned

Feb 25, 2007
    Crofton
    one, from 5/6 Bass Pro..

BUT i hope a lot of the ones jaming things up are NEW gun owners to show M.O'M his public like there guns rights and want to keep them...

Daiuy

May 31, 2013
    I was cleaning my wife's new S&W she picked up yesterday and I noticed on the 77R that a shell casing had been provided in the box. I couldn't find one in the box, was it supposed to be there or does the dealer do something with it? I haven't bought a handgun in over 30 years so I was unfamiliar with this.

Mike H

Jan 9, 2013
    Waiting on 2 - one is day 93 (non-releasing FFL) and one is on day 10 (FFL who is releasing after 10 days). I may be able to pickup the 6/15 purchase before the 3/23. Have two lowers coming in the second batch at Engage and then probably one more handgun -- but only from an FFL releasing on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom